Good Times 5K of Lowell MA

Thousands of Kerouac pics - a soggy day in the Mill City (Read 336 times)

All photos by Jim Rhoades and Ted Tyler of Coolrunning (LOTS more at http://www.jimrhoades.com/ Pretty strange to see another runner in the start line shot with Mr Donnelly... I don't think he's looking at the pavement The road running equivalent of Where's Waldo, Where's Rich? Sadly, I actually WAS looking at the pavement. Woulda been a good day for a nice carrot. Nice hat Mike. Judging by Tom's smile, there is a carrot just out of view. Judging by the look on Ken's face, Tom is blocking his view. I'm Angel, and I approve this message. Jim passes Junior, who is desperately seeking a porta-potty. Ricky Bobby Senior seizes the opportunity to pass during Junior's pitstop. George and Mike battling it out. A Loco marketing rep's dream come true. Check out them orange soles. She's talented enough to stay on course while sleep walking, and give the official left breast salute while passing. Where's Dan hiding his hat? Joe wearing his ruby sneakers, he taps his heels three times and he's at the finish line. No wonder she sets course records, she doesn't run she flies. The tattoo says "looking good" (or beef with broccoli, I'm not really sure) If the guy coming up on me is in my age group, I'm gonna trip him... Ken apparently stopped during the race and shaved off some facial hair If Junior finishes ahead of me one more time, he's out of the will... A Loco marketing rep's worst nightmare Mike didn't study for his "walk the line" sobriety test. Deep in thought (preparing his post race commentary) This is actually an after-race shot of Trent's "walk the line" sobriety test, thankfully he passed. Walk the line? Too easy, I'll hop on it. The form on this LBS is even better. Oo-rah. With nowhere to hide, Waldo is caught in full view. How is Dan holding that hat? Oh, wait a minute... The agony of da feet. Hurry up and take it! I can only hold my angry face for so long. The facial hair grows back in pretty quickly. I turn right, right? Correct. I whistle a happy tune... For the love of Santa and all things holy, cover that pasty white flesh will ya? Santa's OK with this one. If I can't see you, your camera can't see me. He gets like this once he can smell the beer. I got nothing for this one. Email your suggestion and win a free beer at the Bobby Bell 5 Miler. The pride of Hooksett takes another age group win. Shocking, no? I give this race two thumbs up! Running makes Jess happy! This one will be available for purchase soon on racypics.com (you need PayPal) Dan decided it IS easier to just wear the hat.

E.J.
    Greater Lowell Road Runners
    Cry havoc and let slip the dawgs of war!

May the road rise to meet you, may the wind be always at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your SPF30, may the rains fall soft upon your sweat-wicking hat, and until you hit the finish line may The Flying Spaghetti Monster hold you in the hollow of His Noodly Appendage.

No witty comment for each photo?
        I want an 8 x 10 of that last Jessica picture.

upcoming races:

I want an 8 x 10 of that last Jessica picture.
          You're a bad dawg. Evil grin

E.J.
          Greater Lowell Road Runners
          Cry havoc and let slip the dawgs of war!

May the road rise to meet you, may the wind be always at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your SPF30, may the rains fall soft upon your sweat-wicking hat, and until you hit the finish line may The Flying Spaghetti Monster hold you in the hollow of His Noodly Appendage.