Good Times 5K of Lowell MA

Marathon Monday (Read 320 times)

RickyB

To all of you that are running monday, i just wanted to wish you luck! have a good race and enjoy it, this is what you put in all that hard work for. (how much fun will it be around mile 20?) Roll eyes
      I got tired at the expo, just watching a high speed video of a trip down the course. Does sound like a lot of fun. Big grin

E.J.
      Greater Lowell Road Runners
      Cry havoc and let slip the dawgs of war!

May the road rise to meet you, may the wind be always at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your SPF30, may the rains fall soft upon your sweat-wicking hat, and until you hit the finish line may The Flying Spaghetti Monster hold you in the hollow of His Noodly Appendage.

RickyB

Good Luck EJ! I'll be watching for you. Your probably not running Tuesday? If not, I will congratulate you now! Maybe someday i'll be tough enough to run that far?????untill then i'll watch at home with a cold one......

Food, Folks, Fun, Beer

Ill be looking for you tomorrow near the finish. Hopefully you will be semi-conscious when I see ya. Then again, knowing how fast you are, you'll be zipping by.
            Good luck Ed!

Food, Folks, Fun, Beer

Doug did you run Boston? Will we be seeing either of you tomorrow?? Nice job Ed. 3:27. Smoking!!
                Yes, Doug is out there now (I'm tracking him online). It looks like he'll blow his BayState time out of the water.

upcoming races:

Yes, Doug is out there now (I'm tracking him online). It looks like he'll blow his BayState time out of the water.
                  He DID. Easily met his goal of recording an official finish time, at 5:42:19. WAY TO GO DOUG!!!!!!!
                  Doug did you run Boston? Will we be seeing either of you tomorrow?? Nice job Ed. 3:27. Smoking!!
                  My current plan is to put in an appearance, and hobble for 3.1 miles. Subject to extreme dissension by my shins and quads. Smile

E.J.
                  Greater Lowell Road Runners
                  Cry havoc and let slip the dawgs of war!

May the road rise to meet you, may the wind be always at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your SPF30, may the rains fall soft upon your sweat-wicking hat, and until you hit the finish line may The Flying Spaghetti Monster hold you in the hollow of His Noodly Appendage.

RickyB

GOOD JOB ED!!!!!!!!!!! I'm Jelous, someday i want to do that!
                    BostonRnr

Congratulations to everyone! You must have been speeding past me at mile 21 because I didn't spot any of you.
                      DekRunner

Susan - I ended up meeting Jessica at Mile 16. Was looking for you as we crept past Mile Marker 21. You must have been on break because I didn't see you there either.