Good Times 5K of Lowell MA

YES Yes Yes (Read 136 times)

lostinthenet3

MM#1869

Finally My first race under 30 min. YES YES YES. Big grin Big grin Big grin Big grin Big grin Big grin Big grin Big grin Big grin Big grin Big grin Big grin Big grin Big grin Big grin Big grin Big grin Big grin Big grin Big grin Big grin Big grin Big grin Big grin Big grinDoug

"If you run, you are a runner. It doesn't matter how fast or how far. It doesn't matter if today is your first day or if you've been running for twenty years. There is no test to pass, no license to earn, no membership card to get. You just run."

Food, Folks, Fun, Beer

Aww man I missed it. Ill buy you some celebratory poison next week.
        BadDoug, you neglected to mention just how far under 30:00 you came in. I'm sure enquiring minds want to know.

E.J.
        Greater Lowell Road Runners
        Cry havoc and let slip the dawgs of war!

May the road rise to meet you, may the wind be always at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your SPF30, may the rains fall soft upon your sweat-wicking hat, and until you hit the finish line may The Flying Spaghetti Monster hold you in the hollow of His Noodly Appendage.

lostinthenet3

MM#1869

All right for the inquiring minds the time was 29:24.6. Yes it must have been the beer. I was not thinking straight. First beer since redsox won in 2004. First drink since 2-6-05 when I had my rny sugery. Doug.

"If you run, you are a runner. It doesn't matter how fast or how far. It doesn't matter if today is your first day or if you've been running for twenty years. There is no test to pass, no license to earn, no membership card to get. You just run."

Congrats!