Good Times 5K of Lowell MA

We're kind of a big deal...... (Read 199 times)

evtish

Yes, it's TRUE...we're now FAMOUS CELEBRITIES!!! Cool There we are, Jay,Ed, and I, gracing the FRONT page of Mr Camire's GT website, right under the Hooter's girl Evil grin I like that, right under the Hooter's girl. Yes Looking at the pic, I now know why I continue to keep torturing myself every week. It's cause you guys make me feel TALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Big grin T-shirts to be ordered! Photobucket
      Cool
        Hey that is pretty cool ... of course like the hooters girl who is kind of chubby with good-sized funbags, eventually people will be sick of looking at you guys and picking you apart apart, e.g. bald, graying, short, long haired.....
          whoops
            If we were actually a big deal, there would be more than seven replies in this Look What I Can Do thread Clowning around

E.J.
            Greater Lowell Road Runners
            Cry havoc and let slip the dawgs of war!

May the road rise to meet you, may the wind be always at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your SPF30, may the rains fall soft upon your sweat-wicking hat, and until you hit the finish line may The Flying Spaghetti Monster hold you in the hollow of His Noodly Appendage.

lostinthenet3

MM#1869

Here I'll Make it eight. You guys are a big deal and Fast too. See you in 2 weeks. I hope to get a sub 30 by the end of the summer. With luck it will happen on the 17th. Doug

"If you run, you are a runner. It doesn't matter how fast or how far. It doesn't matter if today is your first day or if you've been running for twenty years. There is no test to pass, no license to earn, no membership card to get. You just run."

evtish

Hey that is pretty cool ... of course like the hooters girl who is kind of chubby with good-sized funbags, eventually people will be sick of looking at you guys and picking you apart apart, e.g. bald, graying, short, long haired.....
                It is sad but true! Remember the motto; Photobucket Doug - thanks for the kind words! You're practically there...one tiny second...I think you'll get it next race too!