Good Times 5K of Lowell MA

What's wrong with this picture? (Read 235 times)

And three guesses whose log it is. Where's my report?

E.J.
    Greater Lowell Road Runners
    Cry havoc and let slip the dawgs of war!

May the road rise to meet you, may the wind be always at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your SPF30, may the rains fall soft upon your sweat-wicking hat, and until you hit the finish line may The Flying Spaghetti Monster hold you in the hollow of His Noodly Appendage.

lostinthenet3

MM#1869

Can I guess trent as 1-11 was disney. Among other races but te first that comes to mind on that date. His log if it is looks a lot like mine. No runing for me in over a week. I pulled my left hamstring. slipping and falling on the ice while trying to run after the snow last sunday. felt pretty good so sat I though I would test it while out in springfield visiting a friend bad move could barly walk sunday. Hope after wrapping it and paying a copay to be told to wrap it and rest it will be testing it out on sunday.

"If you run, you are a runner. It doesn't matter how fast or how far. It doesn't matter if today is your first day or if you've been running for twenty years. There is no test to pass, no license to earn, no membership card to get. You just run."

Can I guess trent as 1-11 was disney.
        We have a winner, Trent the god of undertraining owes us a report.

E.J.

May the road rise to meet you, may the wind be always at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your SPF30, may the rains fall soft upon your sweat-wicking hat, and until you hit the finish line may The Flying Spaghetti Monster hold you in the hollow of His Noodly Appendage.

I was hoping it was going to pass without anyone noticing. I guess I have to write the report now.
            I was hoping it was going to pass without anyone noticing. I guess I have to write the report now.
            You do have to write the report, and each passing day you lose a half of a letter grade. Let's get cracking on it young man. I hope the rest is doing the trick for you Doug, I know firsthand that slipping and pulling something really sucks. I did a split that would make an NHL goalie proud last year, and pulled something in my groin.* It took about six months to really feel good, and oddly enough running seemed to help. Only thing I can think of is strengthening the muscle helped to hold something in place. Or something like that, I'll never know because I never had it checked out. If you're planning to test it at the Super 5K, make sure you err on the side of caution. Hopefully the footing is OK for the race, nobody planning to run Boston needs new or improved injuries at this point. *insert the juvenile punchline of your choice here

E.J.