Toronto and Beyond

Scotiabank? (Read 121 times)

redleaf

{It's been pretty quiet in here.}

I'm actually on the other side of town next weekend but I'm hoping to find a way to drive home to take some pictures of friends in the race.

No guarantees but I'd love to test out the new camera for you guys too.

If you like, let me know your number, whether you're doing the half or the full, and your estimated time. 

I'll likely be getting both the half and the full near the end - maybe the bottom of Bay for the end of the half and around Front and Jarvis for the full.

First or last...it's the same finish line

HF #4362

I'm out of the city this weekend.... no Scotiabank for me.

I know Daddyo is using it as a training run for the Goodlife......  not sure if anyone else in here is running/racing.

JR

Unfortunately I will be in Ottawa this weekend.  Wasn't going to run anyway but I have a couple of friends in it and really wanted to cheer them on. 

Suffering Benefiting from mature onset exercise addiction and low aerobic endorphin release threshold. Hoping there is no cure.

Go Pre!

Running 9-10k to the race. Then racing the half (conservatively) Aiming for a sub 1:38 (marathon goal race pace)

Go Pre!

I'm hoping to find a way to drive home to take some pictures of friends in the race.

No guarantees but I'd love to test out the new camera for you guys too.

I see how it is Wink

redleaf

I see how it is Wink

Big grin

I love you too Dave.

First or last...it's the same finish line

HF #4362

JimR

I usually jog down to watch near the finish area.  CRS races are too pricey for me to participate in so I spectate instead.

Go Pre!

I usually jog down to watch near the finish area.  CRS races are too pricey for me to participate in so I spectate instead.

I hear you Jim!

Not running either, but I had hoped to watch it on tv- however none of the "sports" channels I get are covering it.

It drives me crazy that they will broadcast darts or poker but not running, sailing etc. which are true sports not card games.

I believe they ARE planning decent coverage ( there have been advertisements) of the Commonwealth Games, which should be well worth watching, provided they get the athletes village finished so teams don't pull out!

Simon.

PBs since age 60:  5k- 24:36, 10k - 47:17. Half Marathon- 1:42:41.

10 miles (unofficial) 1:16:44.