Toronto and Beyond

who to vote for, who to vote for... (Read 127 times)

JimR

Rob Ford wants races taken off the street

http://www.torontosun.com/news/torontoandgta/2010/09/26/15484981.html

while Smitherman ran in the 5k.

Ford also apparently hates our streetcars

It's the weirdest thing.  I haven't met a soul who thinks Ford is the right guy, but he's so far ahead in the polls.  Makes you wonder about how they do the polls.  And I thought people liked Smitherman.  Undecided

Suffering Benefiting from mature onset exercise addiction and low aerobic endorphin release threshold. Hoping there is no cure.

JimR

It's a weird group of candidates we have in general.  They all look like crooks to me.

Go Pre!

Looks like Smitherman made a pass in the polls. Whew. Not that he is the savior, but he is a better option for sure. I think I should be mayor!
          redleaf

Looks like Smitherman made a pass in the polls. Whew. Not that he is the savior, but he is a better option for sure. I think I should be mayor!

and this is different from the usual how?

First or last...it's the same finish line

HF #4362

Daddyo for mayor!  I'd vote for you!  Marathons every month!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Smile

Suffering Benefiting from mature onset exercise addiction and low aerobic endorphin release threshold. Hoping there is no cure.

Marathon's should be moved to the parks.  Lets put 22.000 people in high park and do 6 laps of the Harry's course.

Sounds perfect to me.  I'm sure nobody will be trampled to death.

But then again... I don't run anymore... I just sit on the couch and watch things on the PVR.

Ford is a total dolt.

Go Pre!

But then again... I don't run anymore... I just sit on the couch and watch things on the PVR.

Hamilton is still 51/2 weeks away, I say you can still run the marathon!

Have you seen my log?

I'm working on a long run of 22 km..... back in JUNE.

3 miles in the past 2 weeks......

Go Pre!

Have you seen my log?

I'm working on a long run of 22 km..... back in JUNE.

3 miles in the past 2 weeks......

You ran yesterday! Thats a good start Smile