Toronto and Beyond

Hamilton Marathon/Half - November 7 (Read 151 times)

In.

I'm still in.  Running the Half.

By the looks of TAE's run this past Saturday he could run it and just kick my ass, handily.... just sayin'

I think there are still spots open...... just sayin'

Go Pre!

Still in. Running the half. Mrs Daddyo is running the marathon. She is hoping for sub 5hrs. It's been hard for her to get solid training in with her new job but I think she'll do it.

Tuf. It's fun to run races even if you are not at your best. Now make JR happy and sign up!

Go Pre!

...  but I think know she'll do it

oops

Any chance I can catch a ride out to the Hammer with you?

I'm unsure if Amy will be attending but I'm 100% sure she won't want to get up early enough to get to drive to the Hammer in time for race kit pickup.

Go Pre!

This is a tough one. I have already over booked my vehicle. If and I am hoping this is the case, another local guy decides to drive, I or he can probably take you.

We'll keep in touch.

Dave

Don't sweat it......

Worst case scenario..... Amy misses out on a trip to the Hammer.

JR

Go Pre!

If you need a ride, I know of someone who can take you. Let me know, I will put you in touch.

cheers

I'm all good.......  other than being under trained. 

Are you doing race kit pick up on Race day?

What time do you plan to be there.... I don't want to be too early... or too late.......

Go Pre!

Are you doing race kit pick up on Race day?

What time do you plan to be there.... I don't want to be too early... or too late.......

We are doing race kit pickup on race morning unless we get a chance to get it Saturday. Sarah is running OFSAA finals at Centenial, so afterward we may be able to pop by the petit expo. If we do, I will grab yours.

MTA: if it's a Saturday am kit pickup, we'll want to be there by 7am. Then catch a bus up the hill to the start.