Toronto and Beyond

Midsummer's 2010 (Read 165 times)

So?  Anyone planning to run?  If I go, I will be just back from Australia the night before.  I have no idea how I'm going to feel, but this race is nostalgic for me.  It always feels so magical! 

Suffering Benefiting from mature onset exercise addiction and low aerobic endorphin release threshold. Hoping there is no cure.

redleaf

I may come to cheer you on!

First or last...it's the same finish line

HF #4362

I registered for the 15k..... then had it changed to the 30k....... now I'm hoping I can get it changed back to the 15k, if that does not happen I don't think i'll run.  My training has been crap this summer.

Go Pre!

They should change you to 15km I would assume. Especially if you do it asap.

I am the 2:45 Pace fairy. Yes, officially this year so I HAVE to wear the garb the whole race. Yikes. No cameras please.

D
          redleaf

I am the 2:45 Pace fairy. Yes, officially this year so I HAVE to wear the garb the whole race. Yikes. No cameras please. D

You might be off the hook this year. We fly back from BC on the 21st. Not sure of the time. If I can I will be there before the race starts...

First or last...it's the same finish line

HF #4362

Not me. This year, the race falls on my wedding anniversary. For some reason, a Dangerous Dan's burger and Steamwhistle draft isn't going to cut it for the missus. Though, the thought of seeing Dave in a tutu...

Go Pre!

Not me. This year, the race falls on my wedding anniversary. For some reason, a Dangerous Dan's burger and Steamwhistle draft isn't going to cut it for the missus. Though, the thought of seeing Dave in a tutu...

Be sure to swing by after whatever plans you action on your anniversary.

Definitely after ALL plans have been actioned. Me in a tutu may change yours and Amanda's 'drive'

Go Pre!

Midsummers wasn't the same without you all!

I switched to the 2:30 Pace Bunny Fairy role .. it went really well, and I actually wished I was racing. I was on, felt great and definitely had a PB in me. Hopefully I have saved that PB for the Goodlife marathon!
                    congrats Dave!

I'm sure  you'll nail Goodlife.