Toronto and Beyond

Happy Holidays! (Read 225 times)

redleaf

Just wanted to pop in for a minute and wish you all wonderful winter running. DH and I are off to BC for a couple of weeks to visit his family. My SIL advises it's warm but very rainy so I'll be careful as I test my foot out on Saturday after two weeks plus off. Wish me luck!

Oh and Daddy-O - hope the toe is better...

So Happy Holidays all! See you in January...

(and yes, I'm bringing my laptop so really there is no discernable difference between this week and next...)

First or last...it's the same finish line

HF #4362

Happy holidays to all!  Here's to getting running stuff in our stockings. 

I'm off to South Carolina where the temps are in the single digits.  Yeah!  No snow! 

Suffering Benefiting from mature onset exercise addiction and low aerobic endorphin release threshold. Hoping there is no cure.

Happy Holidays to all of you also.  I have no idea what Boxing Day is, but it sounds exciting.  Be sure to wear a mouth guard.

Thank you for taking the time to read my signature!

Best wishes to everyone, and your families!

PBs since age 60:  5k- 24:36, 10k - 47:17. Half Marathon- 1:42:41.

10 miles (unofficial) 1:16:44.

Go Pre!

Happy Holidays. Enjoy the downtime. I will, I have no choice!

and I mean Merry Christmas. No PCness here. I've had enough of people ramming their pc-ness down my throat.

Happy Holidays to all of you also.  I have no idea what Boxing Day is, but it sounds exciting.  Be sure to wear a mouth guard.

Ha... that was funny.

Boxing day is a stat holiday the day after Christmas day.  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boxing_Day

Happy Holidays everyone..... I'm off to Newfoundland on the 24th to spend some time with my family.

redleaf

Happy Holidays. Enjoy the downtime. I will, I have no choice!

and I mean Merry Christmas. No PCness here. I've had enough of people ramming their pc-ness down my throat.

nice - I don't mean to be PC - I'm just on my holidays Smile

First or last...it's the same finish line

HF #4362

Go Pre!

nice - I don't mean to be PC - I'm just on my holidays Smile

heh, i was just looking for an excuse to use my pcness comment Smile