Grandmas Marathon

Good luck all! (Read 234 times)

If I don't see you before the race... good luck to all of you!

I hope each and every one of you has the race you hope for. 

Lets do this.

And this:

Out of the silver heat mirage he ran.  The sky burned, and under him the paving was a black mirror reflecting sun-fire.  Sweat sprayed his skin with each foot strike so that he ran in a hot mist of his own creation.  With each slap on the softened asphalt, his soles absorbed heat that rose through his arches and ankles and the stems of his shins.  It was a
    carnival of pain, but he loved each stride because running distilled him to his essence and the heat hastened this distillation.

The King of Beasts

If I don't see you before the race... good luck to all of you!

I hope each and every one of you has the race you hope for. 

Lets do this.

And this:

Out of the silver heat mirage he ran.  The sky burned, and under him the paving was a black mirror reflecting sun-fire.  Sweat sprayed his skin with each foot strike so that he ran in a hot mist of his own creation.  With each slap on the softened asphalt, his soles absorbed heat that rose through his arches and ankles and the stems of his shins.  It was a
      carnival of pain, but he loved each stride because running distilled him to his essence and the heat hastened this distillation.

fuck off

"As a dreamer of dreams and a travelin' man I have chalked up many a mile. Read dozens of books about heroes and crooks, And I've learned much from both of their styles." ~ Jimmy Buffett

"I don't see much sense in that," said Rabbit. "No," said Pooh humbly, "there isn't. But there was going to be when I began it. It's just that something happened to it along the way."”

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

+5