Grandmas Marathon

Two days to go... (Read 327 times)

Imminent Catastrophe

Good luck everybody! Cool

"Able to function despite imminent catastrophe"

"To obtain the air that angels breathe you must come to Tahoe"--Mark Twain

"The most common question from potential entrants is 'I do not know if I can do this' to which I usually answer, 'that's the whole point'.--Paul Charteris, Tarawera Ultramarathon RD.

√ Javelina Jundred Jalloween 2015

Cruel Jewel 50 mile May 2016

Western States 100 June 2016

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Looks like the weather may be good! Kick Grannie's rear!

Chair Warmer

Been fighting an ear infection since last weekend and haven't been able to run since Saturday. Dr put me on AB's for 3 days on Tuesday... feeling much better today and hope to put in one last short run tonight before heading up to Duluth Friday afternoon. Good luck to all!
          Legs feeling strong, weather's look better than the past couple of years ... let's get this thing going!
          protoplasm72

Already checked in for my flight tomorrow morning. I wish I hadn't slept funny last night and hurt my back. Otherwise I'm feeling fine. Weather is looking a little warm for me but not bad. Good luck everyone.

Son, when you participate in sporting events, it's not whether you win or lose; it's how drunk you get. -- Homer Simpson

Arrogant Bastard....Ale

Going to the expo right after this (I live in Duluth), short run tomorrow morning, after that run the excitement will probably over flow

Imminent Catastrophe

No run today, I was on the road, but started carb loading with Leinenkugels Sunset Wheat Big grin

"The most common question from potential entrants is 'I do not know if I can do this' to which I usually answer, 'that's the whole point'.--Paul Charteris, Tarawera Ultramarathon RD.

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

We have some nice Leine waiting for you down here in Nebagamon, PerfesserR. Hope to see you tomorrow!

Imminent Catastrophe

what's the saying, "When in Rome..."?