Time remaining (Read 270 times)

60 day countdown!

2018 Goals:

Get Lucky Half  1:47:59

Grandmas Marathon

Fall Marathon - Twin Cities??

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Smile 60 days. 60 runs. 1 marathon. 1 ultramarathon. 550+ miles. ...to go!
        Is this Trent or Dean Karnazes? What ultramarathon are you running? My expectations are a bit lower than the group here. In 2007, I hoped to run it under 4 hours, and ran it around 4:30. This time, after a significant time period of inactivity, I hope to just finish in the same time. The number of miles I put in the next 60 days may be the same as your races! Tom

2018 Goals:

Grandmas Marathon

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Ha! The ultra is the Strolling Jim, a 41 miler over hot hills in rural middle Tennessee: http://www.tynesweb.com/sj40/ It is a week after Country Music Marathon, which is in 4 days. The combination will either crush me or make me stronger. We will see.
            Trent, Good luck on your upcoming race. I am sure the "scenic hills of Bedford County" are mole hills compared to Percy Park. Tom

2018 Goals:

Grandmas Marathon

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Heh. These hills match and a couple surpass PWP. Criminy.
                Just mental! In skiing, these would be green runs. Okay, maybe blue! Looking at the map, it doesn't sound great to have "Bottle Hollow Road" next to "Hilltop Road" ....and what is "The Walls"!

2018 Goals:

Grandmas Marathon

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

What is the Walls? Don't ask. It is where many folks crump. Hills at mile 9, 19, 29. And an added doozy at 24.