Harpeth Hills Flying Monkey Marathon

I have... (Read 438 times)

Aerobars now.

Cool! Have you been riding with them yet?
        Aerobars now.
        Do they taste better than Powerbars? Which flavor did you get?

When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?

Aerobars are gross.

Amy

The Greatest of All Time

What? Just now? DAMN.
            all you touch and all you see, is all your life will ever be

Obesity is a disease. Yes, a disease where nothing tastes bad...except salads.
            Mishka-old log

Don't ride em drunk. Or in sand.

The Thunder

Did you just put on some clip on's?

1 Hip and 2 Hamstring reconstructions later…

IMKY13 finish!!

Aerobars now.
                  Do they create a lot of drag while running? Do they get heavy? Big grin

Fitness/weight goals for 2014

1) STAY INJURY FREE!!!

2) Get to 189 lbs by the end of July 2014...and stay there (as of 4-25-14 was at 203 lbs)

3) Complete Ironman Chattanooga in under 14 hours

4) Break 4 hours in a stand alone marathon (Goal race=Rocket City 12/13/14)

5) 4,500 total overall miles for the year:

Swim: 100 miles

Bike: 3,000 miles

Run: 1,400 miles

Why is it sideways?

The Thunder

Jeff, you must be as bored as I am today. Let's start a random thread and see if we can get something constructive going. And by 'we' I mean 'you'. Thanks.

Mishka-old log

Why is it sideways?

Jeff, you must be as bored as I am today. Let's start a random thread and see if we can get something constructive going. And by 'we' I mean 'you'. Thanks.
                          Sorry, I'm out for a bike ride. The last thing I need to be doing is starting threads and wigging out on the internet. BTW, had my first therapy appointment yesterday. The people at Vandy sports medicine seem to really know their shit. I'll be working with the trainer that works with the track athletes there. Plus, she's HOT. Always an added bonus. I know I'm not going with Jim, but you pushing me is a big reason why I've ended up getting help and not being a passive hippie. So, thanks. Mom. One thing I'm prohibited from doing in the meantime is running. Which means I need to find somebody to take the 10k run leg for me at the Music City Tri. Any takers?
                          Mishka-old log

Plus, she's HOT.
                            Pictured???

The Thunder

Sorry, I'm out for a bike ride. The last thing I need to be doing is starting threads and wigging out on the internet. BTW, had my first therapy appointment yesterday. The people at Vandy sports medicine seem to really know their shit. I'll be working with the trainer that works with the track athletes there. Plus, she's HOT. Always an added bonus. I know I'm not going with Jim, but you pushing me is a big reason why I've ended up getting help and not being a passive hippie. So, thanks. Mom. One thing I'm prohibited from doing in the meantime is running. Which means I need to find somebody to take the 10k run leg for me at the Music City Tri. Any takers?
                              I just want you fixed. I hope they do the trick. When is the tri, I may be able to fit it in my schedule if you would like me to. If you don't mind someone running a slow 10k. Like maybe just under 38 min or so. Depending on how hilly the course is. I'm thinking about giving the Franklin Classic a go, to see what sort of shape I'm in. I think I can do 38 something right now. We'll see.

Oops I meant to post this in the mini swamp last night. Too many damn forums.