Harpeth Hills Flying Monkey Marathon

It was a lovely morning in PWP (Read 697 times)

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

The Greatest of All Time

I was when I was younger. I was also a wall puncher. I grew up. Now I just yell really loud and my eyes turn red.
    So you are feisty. There's hope for you yet. Although you can drop the yelling bit. That never solves anything. If you have to raise your voice to make a point it's because you're making a really lame ass weak point. Just sayin'
    all you touch and all you see, is all your life will ever be

Obesity is a disease. Yes, a disease where nothing tastes bad...except salads.
      I don't visit the GSP. I hate it with the fury of a thousand suns.

So you are feisty. There's hope for you yet. Although you can drop the yelling bit. That never solves anything. If you have to raise your voice to make a point it's because you're making a really lame ass weak point. Just sayin'
        No, I yell to be louder than the other yeller (aka Jeremy). I don't yell at strangers. I say really mean sarcastic things to them if they piss me off. People like Casa, Jeff, Trent, JK, Tanya, Thunder any other Nashvillians i've left out...have never pissed me off. Thus they see me as a kitten. Because like I said, I actually am nice Big grin

The Greatest of All Time

No, I yell to be louder than the other yeller (aka Jeremy).
          Oh. That sucks. I feel for you. Fortunately I am not a yeller and never have been. I also have never been involved with a yeller so I don't know what it's like. Personally, I would just walk out of the room or leave the house. I don't have time for shit like that. But then I am old, so you know.

S&M Collector

OK, now that we've all established that Candice is mean online and she has the perception that others think that she is nice in person (although I don't think my opinion was ever spoken), let's get back to the topic at hand. Pre-monkey fellowship at this place: www.ruthschris.com?? Otherwise, something in Rivergate?
            Come across any cool medals lately?
              OK, now that we've all established that Candice is mean online and she has the perception that others think that she is nice in person (although I don't think my opinion was ever spoken), let's get back to the topic at hand. Pre-monkey fellowship at this place: www.ruthschris.com?? Otherwise, something in Rivergate?
              See Marcus. Casa doesn't think i'm a kitten.

Ruths Chris is expensive.

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

S&M Collector

Yes. Trent. A chain. I was hoping I could get another swear word out of you. Wow, I gotta get out of here for awhile. This place has motivated me to go for a run. It's either that or stay here and listen to Tren try to figure out the name of a 12 year old girl who was in a local 5K. sheesh. Where is Len when you need him? Wink
                    I'm going on a bike ride at 6, followed by a run. HTFU Casa. Just a run?

Oh. That sucks. I feel for you. Fortunately I am not a yeller and never have been. I also have never been involved with a yeller so I don't know what it's like. Personally, I would just walk out of the room or leave the house. I don't have time for shit like that. But then I am old, so you know.
                      I'm too competitive. I have to win. Wink

The Greatest of All Time

Ruths Chris is expensive.
                        Um yeah. And not really that good even. You know this board is already really cliquey. Let's just divide into our own sub-groups and do it that way.
                        I'm too competitive. I have to win. Wink
                        We need to talk. For real. I have the solution.

S&M Collector

I'm going on a bike ride at 6, followed by a run. HTFU Casa. Just a run?
                          No, you're not invited. I'm also strength training and swimming.
                            Um yeah. And not really that good even. You know this board is already really cliquey. Let's just divide into our own sub-groups and do it that way.
                            Can I be in your sub group?