Harpeth Hills Flying Monkey Marathon

It was a lovely morning in PWP (Read 697 times)

I'm sure you guys all talk funny. Not like people from LA. We, like, totally talk all normal and stuff.

Amy

The Greatest of All Time

Oh well I have a Texas accent. Don't I Trent?
      all you touch and all you see, is all your life will ever be

Obesity is a disease. Yes, a disease where nothing tastes bad...except salads.
      JillyBeans

Jiggle, jiggle, jiggle.

Now, as far as the NIGHT of Nov. 23, there better be stuff happening. I plan on getting trashed. Just leave your cameras in the car or back at the hotel. Wink
        NO!! Take the camera! I can't be there, but I can live through you all! Click everything!
        "The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step."
        JakeKnight

3) Candice I think you are a nice person! And I'm not changing my mind till I meet you!
          *snerk* Good plan.

E-mail: eric.fuller.mail@gmail.com
          -----------------------------

Why is it sideways?

Holy shit. 13 pages before I even clicked on it. Awesome.

S&M Collector

Is this how you really feel?
              Roll eyes I'm going to have to start watching this show more, to confirm that your mannerisms match Dwight's, which I"m sure they do.
              Come across any cool medals lately?

S&M Collector

holy crap I can't keep up. But I have thoughts on Accents. 1) of the Nashvillians I met Casa had the strongest - and I'm pretty sure that was remnant of Fargo not the South
                OK, maybe so. Weird that the southern accent hasn't caught on for me. I think it's because all of my friends/co-workers down here are all from the Midwest originally, for the most part. And then there is the Nashvillian RA'er friends, who may or may not be from TN originally.....surprisiingly no boby really has a twang. Confused
                2) Jake made fun of me for my accent - what the hell! Something about banana made him giggle
                I agree! I could certainly detect the PA accent!
                3) Candice I think you are a nice person! And I'm not changing my mind till I meet you!
                This is like forertelling an accident before it happens. I will bite my tongue on this one. Wink

S&M Collector

Oh Mighty Wing

I agree! I could certainly detect the PA accent!
                    Really? I've met many a PA'er who think I'm from somewhere else. And I liked your accent - in case I didn't mention that earlier!
                    JakeKnight

Really? I've met many a PA'er who think I'm from somewhere else. And I liked your accent - in case I didn't mention that earlier!
                      Just say banana for me.

E-mail: eric.fuller.mail@gmail.com
                      -----------------------------

S&M Collector

Yeah. Yours is hard to describe. Not really a east coast accent. More of a rural PA thingamajig. A good buddy from college (fellow midwesterner) worked at Penn College for several years. You sound the way that he did after he lived there for awhile.......in a more femine sounding way, of course.

Oh Mighty Wing

Yeah. Yours is hard to describe. Not really a east coast accent. More of a rural PA thingamajig. A good buddy from college (fellow midwesterner) worked at Penn College for several years. You sound the way that he did after he lived there for awhile.......in a more femine sounding way, of course.
                          Yeah, I grew up in Delaware and people always tell me I talk funny (apparently i don't sound like other Delaware-ians)... ehh we can't all sound like where we come from I guess... JK - if only i could I would... but somehow when I shout at the screen I get the feeling you aren't hearing me.
                            Oh, do you Nashvillians have southern accents?
                            Cheryl does (how quickly JK has forgotten her...). I think she'll be at the water stop at mile 14. Stop, have some water, and ask her to say "oil," "coupon," and "darn."

S&M Collector

Cheryl does (how quickly JK has forgotten her...). I think she'll be at the water stop at mile 14. Stop, have some water, and ask her to say "oil," "coupon," and "darn."
                              Why the mile 14 water stop? Is that as far of mileage as she plans to run in the third installment of the monkey? I didn't know this was allowed. Confused

Oh Mighty Wing

she didn't say enough when I met her for me to notice... but please warn her that I will be asking her to say those thing... I will trade her for water, towel, crayon, and banana (so says JK)