Harpeth Hills Flying Monkey Marathon

It was a lovely morning in PWP (Read 697 times)

The Greatest of All Time

all you touch and all you see, is all your life will ever be

Obesity is a disease. Yes, a disease where nothing tastes bad...except salads.
      I have a few questions early on that have been weight heavily...... What will the weather be like that morning? Can somebody tell me what to wear? Will there be course monitors so that I do not get lost? Am I allowed to wear my IPod? I am unsure where the starting line is. Can somebody give me directions? Will there be bands and cheer squads along the course? What if I forget to turn in my timing chip? Those are all I can think of for now. I'm sure more will arise.
      You forgot to ask what we're eating the night before, and where. Big grin

Michelle

That group PWP picture has been annoying me all day long. When ever I would get a minute or two I've been trying to photoshop a couple of pictures in and I can't do it. I have zero photoshop ability. Sad
        ya have to wait until AFTER you have been there hun Wink

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson

What? There are rules to this? MTA: Oh, I see, Ron was removed. Got it. Big grin

Michelle

S&M Collector

Now, I wonder if Marcus has been to Nashville though. Marcus?
            Come across any cool medals lately?

Oh Mighty Wing

I have a few questions early on that have been weight heavily...... What will the weather be like that morning? It could GET cold or be warM. Can somebody tell me what to wear? GET yourself soMe running gear. Will there be course monitors so that I do not get lost? There will be GETM maps. Am I allowed to wear my IPod? only if you have the song "Give Em To Me" by the Cool Points Gang I am unsure where the starting line is. Can somebody give me directions? Go to the GETM gates and ask there. Will there be bands and cheer squads along the course? Don't Get Excited not To Many people will be there. What if I forget to turn in my timing chip? It will cost you a 100,000.06 GETM bucks Those are all I can think of for now. I'm sure more will arise. Oh, one more. How many people deep do the age group awards run? They are only GivEn To Monkeys.

S&M Collector

I see what you did there, Shan. Wink

The Greatest of All Time

Now, I wonder if Marcus has been to Nashville though. Marcus?
                  You rang?
                  all you touch and all you see, is all your life will ever be

Obesity is a disease. Yes, a disease where nothing tastes bad...except salads.

S&M Collector

You rang?
                    for real? If so, yes. I have a question. Have you been to Nashville before?

S&M Collector

You forgot to ask what we're eating the night before, and where. Big grin
                      No, this one has been 100% decided. Well, sort of. We know it will be Olive Garden. We just don't know if it will be a West Nashville locale. If I had to guess, I'd say it'll be the one out here in Rivergate near my place.

Oh Mighty Wing

No, this one has been 100% decided. Well, sort of. We know it will be Olive Garden. We just don't know if it will be a West Nashville locale. If I had to guess, I'd say it'll be the one out here in Rivergate near my place.
                        ohh man I was looking forward to going to your house. Olive Garden, huh? Might have to leave DH behind - he detests OG.
                          Olive Garden, huh? Might have to leave DH behind - he detests OG.
                          Mine does too. Maybe they can go have a guy's night out elsewhere.

Michelle

Mine does too. Maybe they can go have a guy's night out elsewhere.
                            Forget guy's night out, I'll join them. I'm not traveling all the way to Nashville to eat at OG the night before Confused MTA: though IF this is where everyone will be meeting up at and eating, I guess I'll just have to make the sacrifice.

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson

Lazy idiot

Ditto Pam's response. I'll go where the crowd goes.

Tick tock

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

We will not be eating at OG. Casa is messing with you.