Harpeth Hills Flying Monkey Marathon

It was a lovely morning in PWP (Read 697 times)

S&M Collector

But you were having so much fun trying to guess all the marathons he's ran.... Roll eyes
    No a fun moment in running would be crossing mile number 100 a few weeks ago with Trent and JK. I'd call this making conversation. Roll eyes Roll eyes
    Come across any cool medals lately?

S&M Collector

Thanks for the warning. Yaaa youbetcha.
      Marcus, don't worry. I've been in the south for six years now. I DO NOT sound like somebody from Fargo.
        No a fun moment in running would be crossing mile number 100 a few weeks ago with Trent and JK. I'd call this making conversation. Roll eyes Roll eyes
        So what you're saying is....you have more fun running with Trent and JK than running with me? I see how it is. Dude I didn't even make fun of you when you had bloody nipple spots on your shirt.

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

The problem with JK is that he's a dog owner.
            The problem with JK is that he's a dog owner.
            So am I. So are you. I don't get it.

The Greatest of All Time

Marcus, don't worry. I've been in the south for six years now. I DO NOT sound like somebody from Fargo.
              I am not going to assume anything about anyone until I meet them in person. So far Trent and Thunder have been as advertised though. But beware....if some of the people on this board that talk a lot of shit turn out to be pussies....I am calling them out. MTA: Except that I wouldn't. I am too damn nice.
              all you touch and all you see, is all your life will ever be

Obesity is a disease. Yes, a disease where nothing tastes bad...except salads.

S&M Collector

So what you're saying is....you have more fun running with Trent and JK than running with me? I see how it is. Dude I didn't even make fun of you when you had bloody nipple spots on your shirt.
                That is not what I said at all. Roll eyes It goes without saying .
                  I am not going to assume anything about anyone until I meet them in person. So far Trent and Thunder have been as advertised though. But beware....if some of the people on this board that talk a lot of shit turn out to be pussies....I am calling them out. MTA: Except that I wouldn't. I am too damn nice.
                  Who told you I was a kitten in person?

That is not what I said at all. Roll eyes It goes without saying .
                    Fine. You are not allowed to run with me anymore.

S&M Collector

Fine. You are not allowed to run with me anymore.
                      You make it sound like you're the one who made that decision.

The Greatest of All Time

Who told you I was a kitten in person?
                        I won't reveal my sources. But it was after the slug fest in the old swamp when the running skirt thread thing happened. I think I said something like "Candice is a real figher. Is she full of piss and vinegar in person?' Sadly I was told no. You're not. And I sighed. And I was sad.

I won't reveal my sources. But it was after the slug fest in the old swamp when the running skirt thread thing happened. I think I said something like "Candice is a real figher. Is she full of piss and vinegar in person?' Sadly I was told no. You're not. And I sighed. And I was sad.
                          Because they've never seen me mad in person.

The Greatest of All Time

Because they've never seen me mad in person.
                            Are you a thrower? Some women like to throw shit when they're pissed.

You make it sound like you're the one who made that decision.
                              Cry

Are you a thrower? Some women like to throw shit when they're pissed.
                                I was when I was younger. I was also a wall puncher. I grew up. Now I just yell really loud and my eyes turn red.