Harpeth Hills Flying Monkey Marathon

I Prefer Boobs (Read 492 times)

Oh Mighty Wing

"Chilluns" is what I think she was looking for. I can't believe I read this entire thread.
      nope and it's not chitterlings either... it's Chitlins - noun. children
      JakeKnight

I though chitlins was like pig's intestines or some other wonderful southern delicacy.

E-mail: eric.fuller.mail@gmail.com
        -----------------------------

nope and it's not chitterlings either... it's Chitlins - noun. children
          God, it's bad enough that people in the South eat things like opossums. Must they eat children too? Horrid. MTA: spelling. Dead

Amy

I'm no longer hungry for lunch.

Michelle

I though chitlins was like pig's intestines or some other wonderful southern delicacy.
              Deep-fried pig intestines. Technically, they are "chitterlings," but are lazily called "chitlins." Why anyone would want to refer to children as the lazy version of fried pig intestines is today's big mystery question. MTA: Another top puzzler is menudo: a traditional Mexican soup made from cow's stomach, yet also the name of a 90's Hispanic boy band.

Why anyone would want to refer to children as the lazy version of fried pig intestines is today's big mystery question.
                Clearly you haven't been around children much.

Amy

JakeKnight

Deep-fried pig intestines. Technically, they are "chitterlings," but are lazily called "chitlins." Why anyone would want to refer to children as the lazy version of fried pig intestines is today's big mystery question.
                  You were right. It's chilluns. Or chillun. Just ask Chef. Oh. He's dead. Never mind.

MTA: Another top puzzler is menudo: a traditional Mexican soup made from cow's stomach, yet also the name of a 90's Hispanic boy band.
                    Clearly you haven't been around 90's Hispanic boy bands much.

Amy

JakeKnight

I think the word you're looking for is "Latino." You're both racist.

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Why anyone would want to refer to children as the lazy version of fried pig intestines is today's big mystery question.
                        You don't have kids, do you?
                          You don't have kids, do you?
                          I think the word we're all thinking of here is "echo."

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

When they are babies, you wish you could just eat them up. When they are bigger, you wish you had.
                              I think the word you're looking for is "Latino." You're both racist.
                              Thank you for raising my awareness about this important issue. Where do I send my money?

Amy