Harpeth Hills Flying Monkey Marathon

Thanks, Trent (Read 628 times)

Intentionally Blank

I totally hated you this morning, but now that it's over, I think I had a ton of fun.
    xor

Trent does not suck.

TeaOlive

old woman w/hobby

A ton of monkey fun!

steph  

monkeycmonkeydo

I do not really really really hate Trent.

#artbydmcbride

I don't really blame you, Trent!

Runners run

Great job Trent! Than

ks for letting us borrow him Ellie!

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Idjits.

And, aww shucks Smile

AND: don't people believe in marathonguide.com reviews anymore? Come on folks, get on it!

Mr MattM

Idjits.

And, aww shucks Smile

AND: don't people believe in marathonguide.com reviews anymore? Come on folks, get on it!

Done.

be curious; not judgmental

Slice

My legs still hate you, but the rest of me doesn't blame you anymore.

You put on a heck of a fantastic race, thank you! I'm already looking forward to a monkey rematch next year.

I don't half-ass anything

"I have several close friends who have run marathons, a word that is actually derived from two Swahili words: mara, which means 'to die a horrible death' and thon, which means 'for a stupid T-shirt.' Look it up." - Celia Rivenbark, You Can't Drink All Day if You Don't Start in the Morning

wildchild

Carolyn

Awesome race, world's best volunteers, great swag, tasty beer, perfect weather, and tiny hills.   Thanks, Trent!

I hammered down the trail, passing rocks and trees like they were standing still.

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

marathonguide.com

One of the reviews that was hidden by the MG moderators, from 7/31/12 (before registration even opened) -

Word is that the participants for this race are now 'chosen' by the RD based on how well he knows them/likes them. Apparently, hopefuls can even bribe the RD with beer, goodies, etc. to be guaranteed a spot.

I've never ran this race, but was interested. No more. This seems kind of weird and cliquey. I guess it is no longer a race but more of a party with invited guests or something.

Yep, sounds about right. Weighted lottery.

Smile

Slo

Trent

Thanks!

Excellent job, well done...Please pass on a huge thanks to the great volunteers! Do you throw them a party?

"run" "2" "eat"

monkey invitational.

i find the sunshine beckons me to open up the gate and dream and dream ~~robbie williams

Kalsarikännit

Apparently, hopefuls can even bribe the RD with beer, goodies, etc. to be guaranteed a spot.

Smile

I would like to state publicly that I never offered Trent any of my "goodies".

I want to do it because I want to do it.  -Amelia Earhart

The Thunder

I would like to state publicly that I never offered Trent any of my "goodies".

I thought you were going to push my face in your goodies before the race.  Those weird Hokas put you at just the right height...

1 Hip and 2 Hamstring reconstructions later…