Harpeth Hills Flying Monkey Marathon

Thanks, Trent (Read 628 times)

Intentionally Blank

I totally hated you this morning, but now that it's over, I think I had a ton of fun.
    xor

Trent does not suck.

old woman w/hobby

A ton of monkey fun!

steph  

OCD  If you don't laugh...   

monkeycmonkeydo

I do not really really really hate Trent.

just a simple cat

I don't really blame you, Trent!

Running is stupid

Great job Trent! Than

ks for letting us borrow him Ellie!

A Dance with Monkeys

Idjits.

And, aww shucks Smile

AND: don't people believe in marathonguide.com reviews anymore? Come on folks, get on it!

And in the end...

Idjits.

And, aww shucks Smile

AND: don't people believe in marathonguide.com reviews anymore? Come on folks, get on it!

Done.

------------------------

The GITM is moot.

My legs still hate you, but the rest of me doesn't blame you anymore.

You put on a heck of a fantastic race, thank you! I'm already looking forward to a monkey rematch next year.

I don't half-ass anything

"I have several close friends who have run marathons, a word that is actually derived from two Swahili words: mara, which means 'to die a horrible death' and thon, which means 'for a stupid T-shirt.' Look it up." - Celia Rivenbark, You Can't Drink All Day if You Don't Start in the Morning

MM #5616

Awesome race, world's best volunteers, great swag, tasty beer, perfect weather, and tiny hills.   Thanks, Trent!

I hammered down the trail, passing rocks and trees like they were standing still.

A Dance with Monkeys

marathonguide.com

One of the reviews that was hidden by the MG moderators, from 7/31/12 (before registration even opened) -

Word is that the participants for this race are now 'chosen' by the RD based on how well he knows them/likes them. Apparently, hopefuls can even bribe the RD with beer, goodies, etc. to be guaranteed a spot.

I've never ran this race, but was interested. No more. This seems kind of weird and cliquey. I guess it is no longer a race but more of a party with invited guests or something.

Yep, sounds about right. Weighted lottery.

Smile

Trent

Thanks!

Excellent job, well done...Please pass on a huge thanks to the great volunteers! Do you throw them a party?

www.hplg.net  The Human Powered League - Solo Cup Series - Trail Building

R2E

"run" "to" "eat"

monkey invitational.

i find the sunshine beckons me to open up the gate and dream and dream ~~robbie williams

A Sweetheart

Apparently, hopefuls can even bribe the RD with beer, goodies, etc. to be guaranteed a spot.

Smile

I would like to state publicly that I never offered Trent any of my "goodies".

I want to do it because I want to do it.  -Amelia Earhart

Tennessee Beer Mile Queen

Broken

I would like to state publicly that I never offered Trent any of my "goodies".

I thought you were going to push my face in your goodies before the race.  Those weird Hokas put you at just the right height...

Thunder smash!