Harpeth Hills Flying Monkey Marathon

Monkey tats (Read 681 times)

A Saucy Wench

I put one on each arm for the race.  By the end of the race left had lost his tail and part of one wing.  Right had just lost the tiny spots on his chin and butt where I had wrinkled the tat.

I didnt get around to bodygliding them off the next couple days ---then I got curious. Most days I have 2 showers, so how long would they last

As of today they look exactly the same as they did post race.  Impressive.

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

You should really start using soap when you shower.

xor

hippie

A Saucy Wench

guess my soap doesnt have enough oil in it. 

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Get real monkey tats...

A Saucy Wench

maybe I did and just forgot....

although the look on my husbands face when he saw them was priceless.  He thought they were real.   I wish I had been quick enough on the draw to pretend they  were

Seriously. Are you one of those weirdos who washes with their hand and not with a cloth or a loofa?

Weirdo. Wink

A Saucy Wench

Yup. 

DAMN hippie.

They are looking raggedy today so I am going to bodyglide them off.

xor

This is what sickness does to me.

I keep confusing the "Monkey tats" thread with the "Monkey eats" thread.

Which leads to "Monkey teats".

Healthy me would be all about the boobies joke.

Current me links Monkey teats with Monkey lungs.

Fuck you, Monkey.

I blame Trent.

They are looking raggedy today so I am going to bodyglide them off.

Dude, just use some moisturizer.  You're gonna need those hands in the future.

"I want you to pray as if everything depends on it, but I want you to prepare yourself as if everything depends on you."

-- Dick LeBeau

Lazy idiot

Dude, just use some moisturizer.  You're gonna need those hands in the future.

This sounds incredibly dirty, but I can't tell if it is or not... 

Tick tock

Mission accomplished.

"I want you to pray as if everything depends on it, but I want you to prepare yourself as if everything depends on you."

-- Dick LeBeau

OR SOAP...on a cloth.

Jesus.

A Saucy Wench

Actually I forgot the bodyglide so I tried soap.  Nothing.  I tried my jar of  exfoliating scrub which basically is sand mixed with moisturizer . Nothing.  I used one of those scrubby spongy things that come in every Xmas bubble bath gift basket.  Started looking a little raggedy but still not going away.   Finally I resorted to the stiff bristle brush.  After taking a layer of my skin off I was left with monkey freckles. DAMN. 

Imminent Catastrophe

Wow, good thing I didn't put it on my forehead like I had planned to.

"Able to function despite imminent catastrophe"

"To obtain the air that angels breathe you must come to Tahoe"--Mark Twain

"The most common question from potential entrants is 'I do not know if I can do this' to which I usually answer, 'that's the whole point'.--Paul Charteris, Tarawera Ultramarathon RD.

√ Javelina Jundred Jalloween 2015

Cruel Jewel 50 mile May 2016

Western States 100 June 2016