Harpeth Hills Flying Monkey Marathon

Packet stuffing party (Read 697 times)

"run" "2" "eat"

modified b/c it's really not funny disconnected from the rest of the thread on the 4th page.

jezz louezz.

i find the sunshine beckons me to open up the gate and dream and dream ~~robbie williams

Skooter 3.0

Goals?

The Thunder

When I 69 my humpty nose will tickle your rear...

1 Hip and 2 Hamstring reconstructions later…

C-R

I said it was a great album, and I said I bought the cd.  I never said cd = album.  Don't be a douchy vinyl snob.  I work with too many of those already. 

No vinyl snob here. Douchy perhaps but thats a whole different reason.

"He conquers who endures" - Persius
          "Every workout should have a purpose. Every purpose should link back to achieving a training objective." - Spaniel

http://ncstake.blogspot.com/

i had fun.  i  dreamed of boxes all night. Wink

I dreamed of how you weren't doing your job.

I also dreamed I owed you $10.

Hey C-R...I stuffed your packet, btw. It's the only one I remember stuffing for whatever reason.

Thunder, I didn't touch your packet. I didn't even see it. Seriously, you thought I would do something to your packet so you called two people to make sure? Wow.

The Thunder

Hey C-R...I stuffed your packet, btw. It's the only one I remember stuffing for whatever reason.

Thunder, I didn't touch your packet. I didn't even see it. Seriously, you thought I would do something to your packet so you called two people to make sure? Wow.

Actually I called one, texted another...and then emailed the both again this morning.  This doesn't include the webcam I snuck into Trent's house before your arrival.  The only thing I feared worse than two girls poopin in a cup, was Candice poopin in my packet. 

Thanks for being the better person. 

1 Hip and 2 Hamstring reconstructions later…

how often do you dream about me?

"run" "2" "eat"

never.

i find the sunshine beckons me to open up the gate and dream and dream ~~robbie williams