Harpeth Hills Flying Monkey Marathon

Monkey Dreams (Read 588 times)

Skooter 3.0

That's skirt-man to you, pal. Wink

Goals?

Skooter 3.0

So I dreamt about the Monkey all last night...but these were the best ones yet. The main deal was it was not just a marathon but a combination of a 16.2 mile run/scavenger hunt for the course (we had to figure out clues to figure out the course), and then a 26.2 marathon the next day at a seaside resort...for some reason a topless Hayden Panettiere was pacing me. I'm not gonna complain if that happens in real life. It was a pretty hilarious course through a hotel, and beaches and crowded streets. Man. Clearly I'm excited.

Goals?

"run" "2" "eat"

i have had no monkeython dreams this year, most likely because i will be slogging around for 7 hours in the pouring rain which is more like a nightmare.

i have had monkeython dreams in past years and they without fail involve such things as obstacle courses, scavenger hunts, routes through the playground, learning to square dance, and changing the ink cartridge in a xerox machine while being timed.

i find the sunshine beckons me to open up the gate and dream and dream ~~robbie williams

Hoodoo Guru

...for some reason a topless Hayden Panettiere was pacing me

Hmmm.  Tell me more.

The tangents are moot.

Skooter 3.0

Goals?

"run" "2" "eat"

i have had no monkeython dreams this year, most likely because i will be slogging around for 7 hours in the pouring rain which is more like a nightmare.

i have had monkeython dreams in past years and they without fail involve such things as obstacle courses, scavenger hunts, routes through the playground, learning to square dance, and changing the ink cartridge in a xerox machine while being timed.

hey! 2wice!

i find the sunshine beckons me to open up the gate and dream and dream ~~robbie williams