Harpeth Hills Flying Monkey Marathon

Acorns suck (Read 505 times)

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Elly.

Yes, when he went by, he told me his feet were hurting a great deal.  There were a lot of  nuts. 

http://www.ellyfosterphotography.com/

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

232 nuts, to be precise

Skooter 3.0

If I agree that finishing this course should be an automatic BQ does that count as a BQ?

Goals?

AmoresPerros

Options,Account, Forums

He just wasn't thinking positively enough.

It's a 5k. It hurt like hell...then I tried to pick it up. The end.

The King of Beasts

Oak trees are ok with me.

"As a dreamer of dreams and a travelin' man I have chalked up many a mile. Read dozens of books about heroes and crooks, And I've learned much from both of their styles." ~ Jimmy Buffett

"I don't see much sense in that," said Rabbit. "No," said Pooh humbly, "there isn't. But there was going to be when I began it. It's just that something happened to it along the way."”

Kalsarikännit

I was just tired of seeing A1's name everyday as the last post of this thread.

I have no opinion on acorns.

Carry on.

I want to do it because I want to do it.  -Amelia Earhart

The King of Beasts

me too

"As a dreamer of dreams and a travelin' man I have chalked up many a mile. Read dozens of books about heroes and crooks, And I've learned much from both of their styles." ~ Jimmy Buffett

"I don't see much sense in that," said Rabbit. "No," said Pooh humbly, "there isn't. But there was going to be when I began it. It's just that something happened to it along the way."”

Kalsarikännit

Nobody asked you.

The King of Beasts

thats true I guess.

Kalsarikännit

Keep it up and I will make you feel bad by posting a picture of my crotch monkey that I won fair and square in my made up race where I was the only participant.

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Does the crotch monkey have big boobs too?

Kalsarikännit

Listen, baboon-face, I don't need reminders of how unrunnerly I have been looking lately.

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Acorns, while runnerly, are no fun when your feet are bare.

The King of Beasts

thats why people wear shoes.