Harpeth Hills Flying Monkey Marathon

SNORE (Read 666 times)

Lazy idiot

You guys actually do that? That is pretty sad.
    No, it was a joke. Trent brings his Striders drama to the Swamp occasionally, and then I do read the link. Trent, however, has appeared on my local running forum at least twice.

Tick tock

No, it was a joke. Trent brings his Striders drama to the Swamp occasionally, and then I do read the link. Trent, however, has appeared on my local running forum at least twice.
      That doesn't suprise me. I mean, if it weren't for Trent your local running forum wouldn't exist. It is the Trenternet.

Fixed
        I still say you and I are Jim and Dwight. You are Dwight and I am Jim. Yep.

S&M Collector

I still say you and I are Jim and Dwight. You are Dwight and I am Jim. Yep.
          Roll eyes Roll eyes Roll eyes Roll eyes Roll eyes Roll eyes Roll eyes
          Come across any cool medals lately?

Oh Mighty Wing

S&M Collector

Oh yes I did. That's right! Seven eye roll icons in a row! One would be bad, but seven? Well, it looks kind of cool when their eyes all roll simultaneously. You know what they say, seven eye roll icons are the equivalent of one casa hug.
              Come across any cool medals lately?
                You know what they say, seven eye roll icons are the equivalent of one casa hug.
                Aw. You hugged me with your eyes? That's sad.