Harpeth Hills Flying Monkey Marathon

Hatch (Read 658 times)

i like it

+1

By the way...Is there something wrong with RA today? Or is it just me?

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

No, there is also something wrong with RA today.

No, there is also something wrong with RA today.

Clown

Lazy idiot

Nice poster!

Tick tock

Hoodoo Guru

Ever since running Ragnar Tennessee I have been having running dreams.  Last night I was in New York for a marathon.  I was on the observation deck of some skyscraper and had to keep on taking the elevator down to go to my car and get stuff or put stuff back.  The dream ended with me locking my locker key in the locker with all my stuff, including stuff I needed for the run.

The tangents are moot.

Elly.

Ever since running Ragnar Tennessee I have been having running dreams.  Last night I was in New York for a marathon.  I was on the observation deck of some skyscraper and had to keep on taking the elevator down to go to my car and get stuff or put stuff back.  The dream ended with me locking my locker key in the locker with all my stuff, including stuff I needed for the run.

Well, then I guess you missed the race ....

I think it has something worrying about the next race you do.  Skyscrapers/endless hills.  Up and down, up and down.  Locking your key with your running stuff ...subliminal message there, Dallas.  Undecided

http://www.ellyfosterphotography.com/

"run" "2" "eat"

i have dreamed about the monkey in years past, but have not this year. probably because i am not tweaking because i am not even going to run because i am a headcase, but when i did dream about it, it's always some kind of multi-event event, like including square dancing, obstacle courses over playground equipment, city sidewalks, and changing toner cartridges.

i find the sunshine beckons me to open up the gate and dream and dream ~~robbie williams

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Elly.

Does this give us an idea of the t-shirts? Nice poster... More to come?

http://www.ellyfosterphotography.com/

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

More to come.

Think Monkey.

obstacle courses over playground equipment, city sidewalks, and changing toner cartridges.

This freaked me out ....because I dreamed about it recently and it was a scavenger hunt. I was pissed in the dream because i'm really bad at scavenger hunts and everyone was beating me.

"run" "2" "eat"

yeah, i wasn't so good with the toner cartridge thing, but the folks manning that station let me go on after i tried it a few times. i remember the dream more vividly than any of the monkeys i've participated in.

i find the sunshine beckons me to open up the gate and dream and dream ~~robbie williams