Harpeth Hills Flying Monkey Marathon

Unprovoked attack in PWP - this could happen to you (Read 645 times)

Candice, JK is running the Tupelo Marathon the day before Franklin Classic (right JK?). He will be in no shape to run the Franklin Classic. So naturally, he will run both races. As may I. The 10k, after all, is part of the Grand Prix...
    You know, if either of you actually ever trained and peaked for a race, it could be astounding. Evil grin

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

You know, if either of you actually ever trained and peaked for a race, it could be astounding. Evil grin
      That's what I did this Summer, and cut 40+ seconds off my 5k. I plan to do something similar towards the marathon over the coming months...
        That's what I did this Summer, and cut 40+ seconds off my 5k. I plan to do something similar towards the marathon over the coming months...
        That's right...I'd forgotten that you did some weeks of intervals. I bet if you'd kept that up, you'd have run a 21:45 at Smyrna Parks. At least. I don't know why, all of a sudden, I care about your race times.

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Um. I did keep that up. Confused
          JakeKnight

from 2005. MTA: Warning, thread creep violation. And: There's the bonus of visiting the Elvis Museum. Don't miss it.
            Oooooooooh. Daddy want. Must have.

E-mail: eric.fuller.mail@gmail.com
            -----------------------------

JakeKnight

You know, if either of you actually ever trained and peaked for a race, it could be astounding.
              Eh. I look it at it all as base building training. I'm working on speed, starting at shorter distances ... and at some point in the next year, I'll try to run a really hard 5k. When I do, I'll be one of those dorks with a perfect plan, set months in advance, all to peak for one 19 minute and 45 second race. The marathons and stuff are just for fun. If I PR at any, its by accident.

E-mail: eric.fuller.mail@gmail.com
              -----------------------------

The Greatest of All Time

The marathons and stuff are just for fun. If I PR at any, its by accident.
                Nothing wrong with that attitude. You will probably never get a serious injury if you keep it on the fun tip.
                all you touch and all you see, is all your life will ever be

Obesity is a disease. Yes, a disease where nothing tastes bad...except salads.

S&M Collector

Come across any cool medals lately?
                  Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Oooooooooh. Daddy want. Must have.
                    Last year's was not as special, but still pretty good.
                    Eh. I look it at it all as base building training.
                    Yep. Any marathon I run between now and the goal are just training runs.

S&M Collector

Elevation link: http://www.tupelorunningclub.net/tupelomarathonelevationmap.html Marathon Start is at 334 feet above sea level The highest point on the course is at mile 6.5 and again at mile 19.5 and is 418 feet above sea level Marathon Finish is at 347 feet above sea level Translation = Blah, Blah, Blah,
                        The marathons and stuff are just for fun. If I PR at any, its by accident.
                        Uh huh.

Um. I did keep that up. Confused
                          Well, I meant in the month leading up to Smyrna.

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Well, I meant in the month leading up to Smyrna.
                            Um. I thought I did.

S&M Collector

Anybody want to see a photo of the 2008 Tupelo finish medal?