Harpeth Hills Flying Monkey Marathon

Unprovoked attack in PWP - this could happen to you (Read 645 times)

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

I thought I did.
    Maybe you did. Your idea of intervals may be different from mine. We're all different. It's all good. Everyone's a winner.

S&M Collector

For real? Sure.
      Hold tight. computer problems.
      Come across any cool medals lately?
      Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Two weeks before Smyrna was big stupid with beer. I did not run anything at tempo that week. One of the things that has been dogging me bad this season is the profound and ongoing lack of sleep. New baby still up at night. This week we are fixing the problem and I look forward to more restful and recharging nights. The kids have also been kind enough to keep bringing home a fine palette of viruses, which they are all too happy to share. One day I may get to run a race rested and healthy. One day.

S&M Collector

Two weeks before Smyrna was big stupid with beer. I did not run anything at tempo that week. Thunder and Casa convincingly destroyed me and JK in the challenge. And, as far as everything else. Wah . :~ Wah! Sob story. Cry(
          Fixed.

S&M Collector

Hey Guys. Here is the medal. I had to bribe the race director with free music to get it. MTA: Even if you may not give a rats ass about S&M, you gotta admit that this one is pretty cool!
              My brother has 2 girls--the oldest one is now 14. He just ran his first 5k in 14 years last week. So, yeah, children trump any lame-ass excuses that the rest of us dream up.

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

How big is the medal?

S&M Collector

How big is the medal?
                  Confused I'd assume about the same size as most?
                  Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Most? GFM is tiny. Mercedes is huge. What is most?

S&M Collector

Most? GFM is tiny. Mercedes is huge. What is most?
                      I'd say "most" would be CMM sized. Wouldn't you? You're right. GFM is tiny. That's the medal I'm wearing in the doctored front page photo of this group. and the mini-swamp. If you run Little Rock, you're in for a treat. It's the largest.
                      JakeKnight

Anybody want to see a photo of the 2008 Tupelo finish medal?
                        Great race report, by the way. I learned some valuable info on running through a cramp. And you also scared the crap out of me.

E-mail: eric.fuller.mail@gmail.com
                        -----------------------------

S&M Collector

Great race report, by the way. I learned some valuable info on running through a cramp. And you also scared the crap out of me.
                          Well good. My work here is done, then. MTA: What valuable info. are you talking about? Pleae don't tell me your'e going to run Tupelo in a Speedo! Shocked
                            Oooooooooh. Daddy want. Must have.
                            Thats the coolest medal ever. Must run this Tupelo nonsense one day.

JakeKnight

Thats the coolest medal ever. Must run this Tupelo nonsense one day.
                              You can poke my medal with your finger, if you want.

E-mail: eric.fuller.mail@gmail.com
                              -----------------------------