Harpeth Hills Flying Monkey Marathon

Where did the time go? (Read 697 times)

She pretty much disappeared.  Michelle hears from her occasionally.  She has a motorcycle and a boyfriend.  That's about all I know.

Out there running since dinosaurs roamed the earth

bhearn

Well over on the MM boards where all this went down Chuck has re-"apologized", and we've moved on to naked marathons. I think his thing, whatever it was, has run its course.

xor

Well over on the MM boards where all this went down Chuck has re-"apologized", and we've moved on to naked marathons. I think his thing, whatever it was, has run its course.

I saw that.

It does not match with what he wrote me privately, though as it is private, I won't write it here.  Whatever I did (real, imagined, wine-ified, whatever) is still bugging him.  According to him, it is "game on".

???

She pretty much disappeared.  Michelle hears from her occasionally.  She has a motorcycle and a boyfriend.  That's about all I know.

Does she still run?

I don't think she runs much- if at all. She got into some sort of martial arts (I only know this from Michelle).  I think she went to Ira's funeral.

(and this is not really off topic, since we were talking about MJ.....)

Out there running since dinosaurs roamed the earth

Well that's sad she doesn't run anymore. She had such big goals.

A Saucy Wench

BLAH BLAH BLAH.  I'll be at monkey and that should be enough for anyone.

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

xor

BLAH BLAH BLAH.  I'll be at monkey and that should be enough for anyone.

Will you be bringing the boomerang sweater jacket?

DoppleBock

I am trying to get my DW to make the trip with me ... She has yet to try and secure someone to watch our kiddos that weekend ... I am starting to think she does not like the idea of meeting my imaginary friends. 

She did get to meet

A1

WG

Purdy

Scovil

Obsessor + spawn of Obsessor

The woman likes to drink beer, I am not sure why she is not giddy at the opportunity to go to Nashvegas ...

Long dead ... But my stench lingers !

A Saucy Wench

Will you be bringing the boomerang sweater jacket?

My patriotic striped thing of beauty? Absolutely.  

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

xor

My patriotic striped thing of beauty? Absolutely.  

It is tradition.

It is good.

"run" "2" "eat"

just wanted to say that i had a really classic message board throw down with ol' MJ over to the monkey boards, but it's all lost and gone forever because ternt doesn't archive the pages. or, maybe he erased it on purpose. at any rate, if it weren't for that bit of really solid and really very classic and really sadly gone forever message board duking-it-out -- if it weren't for that, i would probably not be here on RA, and what a terrible tragedy THAT would be, eh? YES.

i find the sunshine beckons me to open up the gate and dream and dream ~~robbie williams

DoppleBock

Last week I checked off 4 of the 16

M - 4x2 miles @ LAT

W - Hill loop repeats - a measly 8 - but good work

F - 4x5 minutes @ CV (30 min race pace)

SU - 35 mile long run

12 more to go ... I also had a decent drinking week ... 33 - You might not be able to train for Monkey - But you can train for Post Monkey Drinking!

Only 16 workouts left until Monkey (If I actually get focussed)

1 - Long (35+)

6 - hill workouts

5 - CV intervals

4 - Lat

Not that it really matters as I will suck anyway - I am just hoping to suck less than last year.

Long dead ... But my stench lingers !

Hoodoo Guru

just wanted to say that i had a really classic message board throw down with ol' MJ over to the monkey boards, but it's all lost and gone forever because ternt doesn't archive the pages. or, maybe he erased it on purpose. at any rate, if it weren't for that bit of really solid and really very classic and really sadly gone forever message board duking-it-out -- if it weren't for that, i would probably not be here on RA, and what a terrible tragedy THAT would be, eh? YES.

That may be the only time that I have ever been stunned by something I read on a message board.  Absolutely stunned.

The tangents are moot.

"run" "2" "eat"

i know, right? and i was pretty proud of myself for not merely hanging in there but really giving him some of it back in his stupid little face.

trent says the thread just aged off the board, but i think he deleted it.

i find the sunshine beckons me to open up the gate and dream and dream ~~robbie williams