Harpeth Hills Flying Monkey Marathon

Microtel Miscellany (Read 463 times)

"run" "2" "eat"

I WILL PUNCH YOU IN THE THROAT!

i find the sunshine beckons me to open up the gate and dream and dream ~~robbie williams

watch it there, dougie, going for the bingo here.

Stunts and streaks equal injury and illness!!

It's not just good advice---it's good alliteration!

The King of Beasts

for what ?

"As a dreamer of dreams and a travelin' man I have chalked up many a mile. Read dozens of books about heroes and crooks, And I've learned much from both of their styles." ~ Jimmy Buffett

"I don't see much sense in that," said Rabbit. "No," said Pooh humbly, "there isn't. But there was going to be when I began it. It's just that something happened to it along the way."”

"run" "2" "eat"

STEP OFF, SAUCE MAN!

i find the sunshine beckons me to open up the gate and dream and dream ~~robbie williams

The King of Beasts

some days I dont want to run. ever again.

"As a dreamer of dreams and a travelin' man I have chalked up many a mile. Read dozens of books about heroes and crooks, And I've learned much from both of their styles." ~ Jimmy Buffett

"I don't see much sense in that," said Rabbit. "No," said Pooh humbly, "there isn't. But there was going to be when I began it. It's just that something happened to it along the way."”

Hoodoo Guru

Did they use air quotes when they confirmed?

That's what it sounded like to me. 

"yes" we have wi-fi,  "yes" we have clean bedbug free sheets, "yes" you will get a good nights sleep.

The tangents are moot.

"run" "2" "eat"

"yes" i will punch you in the throat.

The King of Beasts

huh, well now

"run" "2" "eat"

throat.

punch.....

The King of Beasts

nary

"run" "2" "eat"

i am starting to feel nashus.

The King of Beasts

i bet.

bdub

Shoe Alarmist

Is anyone staying at the Embassy Suites?  I need a ride to the start line.  If nobody is staying nearby, maybe I'll try to borrow a car.

xor

One thing I've relearned this morning about ye olde microtel.

The internet works fine (you need a password from the front desk), but it is S L O W.

Welcome to Nashville!

A Saucy Wench

it works spottily..it was down for several hours yesterday

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7