Harpeth Hills Flying Monkey Marathon

Your suggestions are needed (Read 1058 times)

No, you misunderstand -- Dallas thinks he'd still get credit for running.

"I want you to pray as if everything depends on it, but I want you to prepare yourself as if everything depends on you."

-- Dick LeBeau

TOP OF THE PAGE!

"I want you to pray as if everything depends on it, but I want you to prepare yourself as if everything depends on you."

-- Dick LeBeau

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

No, you misunderstand -- Dallas thinks he'd still get blamed for running.

THIRD POST OF THE PAGE!

AmoresPerros

Options,Account, Forums

I'm a streaker. I very generously don't sign up year after year, out of the goodness of my heart, thinking of all the poor dumb slobs who want to do it.

It's a 5k. It hurt like hell...then I tried to pick it up. The end.

AmoresPerros

Options,Account, Forums

Also, you could have more people if you offered a Saturday option with no aid stations and no crew, and maybe no timing, for people on the waitlist. 

AmoresPerros

Options,Account, Forums

Also, you could have more people if you offered a Saturday option with no aid stations and no crew, and maybe no timing, for people on the waitlist. 

This option also scales pretty well - consider the "previous Sunday low-cost, no-support option", the "previous Saturday low-cost, no-support option", etc.