Harpeth Hills Flying Monkey Marathon

Thank you Trent & Volunteers (Read 703 times)

bhearn

This year (for 2010) some of us didn't get the early entry mail.  Bhearn and me, at least, perhaps others.

Oh, had I been able to swing it this year, I definitely would have managed to register, early entry mail or no early entry mail. Still bummed I missed it. What's worse... next year is a Nashville Thanksgiving for the bhearns again, but the marathon is the 20th, the day after my wife's birthday. How am I going to manage that???

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

She should run too.

FWIW, bhearn is also a FOT.

xor

Oh, had I been able to swing it this year, I definitely would have managed to register, early entry mail or no early entry mail. Still bummed I missed it. What's worse... next year is a Nashville Thanksgiving for the bhearns again, but the marathon is the 20th, the day after my wife's birthday. How am I going to manage that???

If the monkey had a half on her birthday, would she run it?

(oh no I di'int)

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Funny you should ask...

bhearn

If the monkey had a half on her birthday, would she run it?

(oh no I di'int)

Conceivably. But she couldn't take the whole Thanksgiving week off from teaching anyway. In fact, because she teaches at a Canadian university, she doesn't even get Thanksgiving off -- she always has to negotiate trading off teaching duties to get Thanksgiving at all. Now, if Monkey were the weekend *after* Thanksgiving...

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

if Monkey were the weekend *after* Thanksgiving...Trent wouldn't be there.

xor

And Ghost of Monkey is a sad, sad monkey.

DirtyGraceFlint

The Crap Whisperer

Funny you should ask...

I would maybe run a stupid, rinky-dink, hilly, stupid half marathon

Being the best tiny spec that I can be!

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

If you finally make a half... you should also make the "Monkey Challenge"

Even though WG has made that idea less tough sounding.

"run" "2" "eat"

think differently.

i find the sunshine beckons me to open up the gate and dream and dream ~~robbie williams

xor

If you finally make a half... you should also make the "Monkey Challenge"

Even though WG has made that idea less tough sounding.

Whatever you do, if this becomes a serious (or "serious") idea, do not call it Goofy Monkey.

You *will* get a visit from the side of The Mouse in the suits and ties if you do this. 

DoppleBock

Whatever you do, if this becomes a serious (or "serious") idea, do not call it Goofy Monkey.

You *will* get a visit from the side of The Mouse in the suits and ties if you do this. 

"Stupid Monkey"

Although it does not have the same allure as "Dark Monkey"

Long dead ... But my stench lingers !

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Stupid Dark Monkey.

Dur.

Think Different.

"run" "2" "eat"

speaking of the mick'ster - he's appearing now in a new video game and also in that game is ol' lucky oswald, making his comeback (no grassy knolls were harmed in the making of this game).

i find the sunshine beckons me to open up the gate and dream and dream ~~robbie williams