Harpeth Hills Flying Monkey Marathon

Spades (Read 567 times)

The Greatest of All Time

Can't we just play Monopoly?
    Look bitches. I am putting together a game of spades. JK and Jeff are in. The rest of you can play butt darts for all I care. Big grin MTA: Yes, there is a game called butt darts. For real.
    all you touch and all you see, is all your life will ever be

Obesity is a disease. Yes, a disease where nothing tastes bad...except salads.
      Look bitches. I am putting together a game of spades. JK and Jeff are in.
      HEY. I wasn't busting on Spades! However, Friday night is my b-day and we're going out to dinner and such. SO, Friday night might not work for us.

Michelle

Lazy idiot

Marcus. Sorry, dude. I'd love to play Spades. Unfortunately, I'm not rolling into Nashvegas until late afternoon on Saturday. Angry

Tick tock

I'm kidding too. I've enjoyed many card games over the years with nary a complaint. However, on that particular Friday night, I think I'll be playing butt darts.

However, on that particular Friday night, I think I'll be playing butt darts.
            Butt Darts. Is this another game I should tell my kids about? Shannon? Any comments about this one? Big grin

Michelle

Oh Mighty Wing

butt darts I would not suggest this for your kids.
                OUCH!!! Yeah, not a good family game that's for sure. Big grin

Michelle

The Greatest of All Time

That is not the butt darts game to which I was referring. Not even close. That looked like something from Jackass.

That is not the butt darts game to which I was referring. Not even close. That looked like something from Jackass.
                    How many versions of butt darts can there be?

Michelle

The Greatest of All Time

How many versions of butt darts can there be?
                      I will explain the only version I know of. This game is best played in a bar where you can be drunk and embarrased at the same time. Butt darts: You place a scotch glass or any glass, like a beer mug on the floor. Then you stick a quarter in your butt crack (through your pants) and clinch up your butt cheeks to hold on to it. Then you walk to where the glass is. You need to make it like 10ft away to add a degree of difficulty.The object is to drop the quarter from your ass into the glass. That's butt darts. And it's funny as shit if you get the right people playing. MTA: Come to think of it, fuck spades. Let's play butt darts!

Oh Mighty Wing

I will explain the only version I know of. This game is best played in a bar where you can be drunk and embarrased at the same time. Butt darts: You place a scotch glass or any glass, like a beer mug on the floor. Then you stick a quarter in your butt crack (through your pants) and clinch up your butt cheeks to hold on to it. Then you walk to where the glass is. You need to make it like 10ft away to add a degree of difficulty.The object is to drop the quarter from your ass into the glass. That's butt darts. And it's funny as shit if you get the right people playing.
                        ohh now that is a great sounding game!!!
                          I will explain the only version I know of. This game is best played in a bar where you can be drunk and embarrased at the same time. Butt darts: You place a scotch glass or any glass, like a beer mug on the floor. Then you stick a quarter in your butt crack (through your pants) and clinch up your butt cheeks to hold on to it. Then you walk to where the glass is. You need to make it like 10ft away to add a degree of difficulty.The object is to drop the quarter from your ass into the glass. That's butt darts. And it's funny as shit if you get the right people playing.
                          OHHHHH, that game. Big grin Sounds hysterical! With the right people that could be very amusing!

Michelle

The Greatest of All Time

OHHHHH, that game. Big grin Sounds hysterical! With the right people that could be very amusing!
                            It's a riot if you have the right gang and are already a wee bit pissed.

Butt darts: You place a scotch glass or any glass, like a beer mug on the floor. Then you stick a quarter in your butt crack (through your pants) and clinch up your butt cheeks to hold on to it. Then you walk to where the glass is. You need to make it like 10ft away to add a degree of difficulty.The object is to drop the quarter from your ass into the glass.
                              You know, I've always loved Spades.

JakeKnight

Because there's nothing remotely mental about folks from all over the country getting together to play Spades on a Friday night.
                                That's some meaty delicious sarcasm right there. Good stuff. MTA: I'll just call a spade a spade and say I'd rather play butt darts.

E-mail: eric.fuller.mail@gmail.com
                                -----------------------------