Harpeth Hills Flying Monkey Marathon

Spades (Read 567 times)

S&M Collector

A modified Higdon beginner plan. See it here
    Damn it. My browser isn't compatible. Just was curious what your higher weekly mileage will be and when that will occur.
    Come across any cool medals lately?

The Greatest of All Time

Damn it. My browser isn't compatible. Just was curious what your higher weekly mileage will be and when that will occur.
      Dude, just follow my plan. Between your broke ass legs and my broke ass knee we should be good to go by Monkey. And I am actually considering running Chicago for real on 8 weeks of very light training. Something tells me I might be able to pull off a 3:30 if I don't break from now until then. Am I crazy or just drowning in elitist prick hubrice?
      all you touch and all you see, is all your life will ever be

Obesity is a disease. Yes, a disease where nothing tastes bad...except salads.

S&M Collector

Dude, just follow my plan. Between your broke ass legs and my broke ass knee we should be good to go by Monkey. And I am actually considering running Chicago for real on 8 weeks of very light training. Something tells me I might be able to pull off a 3:30 if I don't break from now until then. Am I crazy or just drowning in elitist prick hubrice?
        Now that's the spirit, Marcus! Are you hoping for 3:30 in Chicago or at Monkey? Or both?

Lazy idiot

36 - Week of 9/29 34 - Week of 10/14 35 - Week of 10/27 MTA: Also, the 35 I'm scheduled for this week (cause I pushed my "long" run from last week back a day). Sheesh.

Tick tock

S&M Collector

36 - Week of 9/29 34 - Week of 10/14 35 - Week of 10/27 MTA: Also, the 35 I'm scheduled for this week (cause I pushed my "long" run from last week back a day). Sheesh.
            Cool. Do you think you might modify as you go along? for reall. I'm assuming there is room to "tweak" things a bit, dependiing on how you feel. My suggestion, if you have the time and capability, would be to add 8-10 miles onto your total mileage for the weeks of 9/29 and 10/27.

The Greatest of All Time

Now that's the spirit, Marcus! Are you hoping for 3:30 in Chicago or at Monkey? Or both?
              3:30 at Monkey. Dude.

S&M Collector

3:30 at Monkey. Dude.
                Alrighty. then maybe we can run together. Let's gun for that pace, and I'll hang with you until I blow up.!

The Greatest of All Time

Alrighty. then maybe we can run together. Let's gun for that pace, and I'll hang with you until I blow up.!
                  I am running with Tweak and whatever pace she throws out. But you can join us. She's already used to you looking at her ass. Tongue

Oh Mighty Wing

There is a guy at my work who plans on running philly with nothing longer than an 8 mile long run.

S&M Collector

I am running with Tweak and whatever pace she throws out. But you can join us. She's already used to you looking at her ass. Tongue
                      Well fine. Tongue Thanks for the invite. But, I can't run with you then because I have to beat Candice. There is no other way around it. I'll have to live without her ass for a morning, I guess. Just come see me afterwards and tell me how it was and how it bounced and stuff.

S&M Collector

There is a guy at my work who plans on running philly with nothing longer than an 8 mile long run.
                        Reminds me of '07 Fargo Marathon. My brother-in-law ran it. His longest was 8 miles. Somewhere around mile 16, I heard somebody say "hi Kelly." No body calls me that besides my family. I look over, and there was my brother-in-law. I thought I had seen a ghost! He was ahead of me the whole time, and I had just finally caught him! Shocked And, I was actaually fast back then! He ended up finishing in like 3:31. DAMN!

Oh Mighty Wing

Reminds me of '07 Fargo Marathon. My brother-in-law ran it. His longest was 8 miles. Somewhere around mile 16, I heard somebody say "hi Kelly." No body calls me that besides my family. I look over, and there was my brother-in-law. I thought I had seen a ghost! He was ahead of me the whole time, and I had just finally caught him! Shocked And, I was actaually fast back then! He ended up finishing in like 3:31. DAMN!
                          double DAMN!! At least my co-worker came in just shy of 5 last time he did that.

Lazy idiot

Cool. Do you think you might modify as you go along? for reall. I'm assuming there is room to "tweak" things a bit, dependiing on how you feel. My suggestion, if you have the time and capability, would be to add 8-10 miles onto your total mileage for the weeks of 9/29 and 10/27.
                            Once softball winds down (5-7 weeks), I'll be adding another day or two of running into the plan. And yes, I'm flexible with the plan and will modify as needed/able.

Tick tock

The Greatest of All Time

I'll have to live without her ass for a morning, I guess. Just come see me afterwards and tell me how it was and how it bounced and stuff.
                              You think I am letting her run in front of me knowing she could Candice at any moment. Shhheeeeeiiiittt.

I don't think i'll be running Monkey in 3:30. But if I do...that means I should have a hell of a spring. Right? Tongue