Harpeth Hills Flying Monkey Marathon

Spades (Read 567 times)

Or we could sing a really gay Monkee's song.
    You could always sing "Goodbye Yellow Brick Road," but then that's a song by a gay man, so it probably doesn't fit your parameters.

The Greatest of All Time

You could always sing "Goodbye Yellow Brick Road," but then that's a song by a gay man, so it probably doesn't fit your parameters.
      I actually love that song. Great album. It's a wee bit slow for a race though.
      all you touch and all you see, is all your life will ever be

Obesity is a disease. Yes, a disease where nothing tastes bad...except salads.

The Greatest of All Time

That would be a fun game.
        Do you like to talk shit while you're playing? Do you dramatically spank the Ace of Hearts with the 2 of Spades? We used to play on MRE boxes and try to make that trump card jump off the box. Big grin

The Thunder

Do you like to talk shit while you're playing? Do you dramatically spank the Ace of Hearts with the 2 of Spades? We used to play on MRE boxes and try to make that trump card jump off the box. Big grin
          I like to talk shit when I do EVERYTHING.

1 Hip and 2 Hamstring reconstructions later…

The Greatest of All Time

I like to talk shit when I do EVERYTHING.
            Then playing Spades with you will surely be entertaining. I am sure JK can talk some smack. Not sure about the hippy though. He may start rattling of some shit about Chomsky or something.

Why is it sideways?

Then playing Spades with you will surely be entertaining. I am sure JK can talk some smack. Not sure about the hippy though. He may start rattling of some shit about Chomsky or something.
              Chomsky? Pshaa. Fucking pseudo-intellectual.

The Greatest of All Time

Chomsky? Pshaa. Fucking pseudo-intellectual.
                Big grin

Why is it sideways?

Big grin
                  Don't worry. I'll bring the smack. Do I have to be on Thunder's team?

The Thunder

Don't worry. I'll bring the smack. Do I have to be on Thunder's team?
                    Ahhh I see you are trying to use that reverse psych to get on my squad! You are a smart guy aren't you!

1 Hip and 2 Hamstring reconstructions later…

Why is it sideways?

Ahhh I see you are trying to use that reverse psych to get on my squad! You are a smart guy aren't you!
                      Dude! Don't tell them about my sneaky reverse psychology. Shush.
                        Okay. How about Twister instead? MTA: That should be a fun game to try to play after the monkey, while drunk.

Okay. How about Twister instead? MTA: That should be a fun game to try to play after the monkey, while drunk.
                          At my son's prom this year they had moon bounce Twister. Imagine that, while drunk. Big grin

Michelle

The Greatest of All Time

I don't know about you, but I probably won't smell too good after Monkey.

Too bad we won't be in until Sat! I miss the dramatics of playing Spades Tongue

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson

I don't know about you, but I probably won't smell too good after Monkey.
                                like anybody will Tongue

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson