Harpeth Hills Flying Monkey Marathon

Spades (Read 567 times)

The Greatest of All Time

Oh. You know...Hate is a very ugly word. *grumble* (I just get lectured about that the other day from a mom at soccer) Roll eyes I don't hate anyone, can I be invited too? I like Corona, hot wings & greasy pizza!!
    It ain't my party. See this is the problem when this group shit starts. Now we have to start the cool people list and we know how well lists go over around here. I know I am on it and: JK Casa Tweak Shan Miss Strings Rocken Dragon and I know I am probably leaving some proper cool folks off and will get hated for it. So feel free to amend.
    all you touch and all you see, is all your life will ever be

Obesity is a disease. Yes, a disease where nothing tastes bad...except salads.

Oh Mighty Wing

we'll be happy to bring food or give a monetary donation.
        There can be a cover charge. Big grin

Michelle

The Greatest of All Time

I think that's a given. BYOB and everyone pitches in for food. I just don't want to see no Powerbars and shit like that at a party. God damn running geeks.

God damn running geeks.
            As if I don't hear that enough (from my husband). Tongue

Michelle

Lazy idiot

It ain't my party. See this is the problem when this group shit starts. Now we have to start the cool people list and we know how well lists go over around here. I know I am on it and: JK Casa Tweak Shan Miss Strings Rocken Dragon and I know I am probably leaving some proper cool folks off and will get hated for it. So feel free to piss off.
              Fuckin' Marcus. Phelpsdamnit!

Tick tock

The Greatest of All Time

Fuckin' Marcus. Phelpsdamnit!
                Shit. See I totally forgot Drew. We can't have a party without Drew.

Lazy idiot

Shit. See I totally forgot Drew. We can't have a party without Drew.
                  You can if you party on Friday. I'll be about two hours East of y'uns

Tick tock

Oh Mighty Wing

Drew, isn't the point that we party the day/night before the monkey!

The Greatest of All Time

You can if you party on Friday. I'll be about two hours East of y'uns
                      When are you rolling into N-Ville? Saturday afternoon?

Aww...you guys can all sit next to me. Strings...we should have a pizza eating contest. It'll make you feel better when you lose against me at the Monkey. At least you can say you beat me at something. Big grin

I don't know about you, but I probably won't smell too good after Monkey.
                          Well I meant the night after. Not right after. I assume all the cool people are getting together after as well? Oh and I guess I don't smell good after I run. Deanna and I picked up her son one day after a run (he's 5) and we were riding in the car with him and he said "You guyses butts smell bad" So I guess that meant we smelled like butt.

The Greatest of All Time

Well I meant the night after. Not right after. I assume all the cool people are getting together after as well? Oh and I guess I don't smell good after I run. Deanna and I picked up her son one day after a run (he's 5) and we were riding in the car with him and he said "You guyses butts smell bad" So I guess that meant we smelled like butt.
                            If we are still alive I guess. We should finish the post monkey feast by mid-afternoon, right? And that's funny about that kid saying you smelled like ass. Pricelss.

Yea, i'm guessing a little before noon or noon.

Just curious - will we all have to help bury the dead monkeys or is that Trent's job?