Harpeth Hills Flying Monkey Marathon

Spades (Read 567 times)

The Greatest of All Time

Just curious - will we all have to help bury the dead monkeys or is that Trent's job?
    Trent's job. It's his race. He deals with the dead as far as I am concerned. He's such a wanker.
    all you touch and all you see, is all your life will ever be

Obesity is a disease. Yes, a disease where nothing tastes bad...except salads.

Lazy idiot

Drew, isn't the point that we party the day/night before the monkey!
      Yes, it was a bit of a joke. Marcus said he couldn't party without me. I was showing him how to do so.

Tick tock

Lazy idiot

When are you rolling into N-Ville? Saturday afternoon?
        Yes, approximately 2 hours after the final of the OSU/UM game, which we'll be watching at our cabin.

Tick tock

The Greatest of All Time

Yes, approximately 2 hours after the final of the OSU/UM game, which we'll be watching at our cabin.
          Well at least you will make it in time for the Saturday night pre-race love fest.

Lazy idiot

Well at least you will make it in time for the Saturday night pre-race love fest.
            Wouldn't miss it.

Tick tock

The Greatest of All Time

Wouldn't miss it.
              Although the location and those that will be in attendance are still undecided.

Lazy idiot

Although the location and those that will be in attendance are still undecided.
                That's too bad. I was hoping to set my calendar in stone by tomorrow at the latest. Wink

Tick tock

Sadly, I'm not arriving until Saturday afternoon or I'd show up to the spades game and spank some ass. Can you say Blind Nil? I knew you could. So what is this partay of which you speak?

When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?

The Greatest of All Time

Can you say Blind Nil? I knew you could.
                    Can you say double nelo? I knew you could.

Can you say double nelo? I knew you could.
                      No. But I will shout "Blammo, Bitches!" and crush the table like Skeletor when I set you. Wink

The Greatest of All Time

No. But I will shout "Blammo, Bitches!" and crush the table like Skeletor when I set you. Wink
                        Shit bitch you couldn't set a table for dinner.

At this rate, a game won't even need to happen.
                            LOL Love it - haven't heard that one in a while.

Oh Mighty Wing

I enjoyed that little back and forth so much I'm jealous I won't be there to spectate.

The Greatest of All Time

I am telling you at least 1/2 the fun of playing spades is the shit talking. This is why it is so popular in the military...lots of shit talkers. I can remember watching people play before I knew how to because it was so entertaining. Smile