Harpeth Hills Flying Monkey Marathon

It's Official, Post Monkey at Mafiaozas (Read 700 times)

"run" "2" "eat"

yes, fall league is exactly like junior league.

ex.

ac.

tly.

i find the sunshine beckons me to open up the gate and dream and dream ~~robbie williams

Hoodoo Guru

I'll go by AJ's this evening and check it out before the packet stuffing party.  This is exactly the type of research that I was made for.

Thanks for the feedback. 

The tangents are moot.

.  If'n you guys lose to the Redskins, eeek.

It will defintiely happen if Fisher wears his bling bling Granny-going-to-bingo sunglasses. Every time he wears those glasses, we lose. Wait and see.

I was the one who was stone cold sober.

Let's not make this mistake again. Ok?

"Stumbling distance to Micro-hell" sold me. Oh and that Tanya might come too!

~Sara
          It's supposed to be hard. If it wasn't hard, everyone would do it. The hard is what makes it great. ~ Jimmy Dugan

Hoodoo Guru

There is also a tremendously better chance that I will finally make it to the post party if I don't beer bong all afternoon in the park.

Though this may not be a positive argument for it.

Fixed.

The tangents are moot.

xor

Beer bong casts a whole new light on monkey shitface relay.

Frank the Tank says we're gonna go streaking!

As for stone cold soberness Sunday evening, we'll see.  I was absolutely fine with this situation last year :-).  For this year, lots will depend on MSR.

"run" "2" "eat"

manufacturer's suggested retail?

i find the sunshine beckons me to open up the gate and dream and dream ~~robbie williams

"Stumbling distance to Micro-hell" sold me. Oh and that Tanya might come too!

I see the order of priorities.

I see how it is.

xor

Perhaps.  Also a brand of camp stove and other gear.

Or.

Monkey

Shitface

Relay

I see the order of priorities.

I see how it is.

I know, I'm sorry. That was before I knew you beer-bonged. Things have changed.

~Sara
                      It's supposed to be hard. If it wasn't hard, everyone would do it. The hard is what makes it great. ~ Jimmy Dugan

Skooter 3.0

AJ'S!!!!!!

Goals?

xor

A bird tells me that AJs may not be the current hot spot for post-monkey evening libations.  What it is or what it ain't?

A Saucy Wench

I see nothing on this official thread indicating otherwise. I say we microtel majority make it happen.  AJ's!

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

xor

We ain't no tea party at microtel!

"run" "2" "eat"

i will officially be playing soccer. i am sure the team will go out after the game to celebrate our CHAMPIONSHIP!! we will be at la hacienda on hillsboro road sometime around 7pm. you are all invited, but you won't show up because you're all such snobs.