Harpeth Hills Flying Monkey Marathon

Is there any dinner get-together the night before? (Read 711 times)

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

No, I'm too weak and undertrained to run the Monkey this year (see you fuckers in 2009), but since I live a little over 2 hours from Nashville, I was wondering what's going on the night before the race. Is there any sort of dinner get-together planned? The odds are against me driving 2-hours each way for dinner in Nashville, but by the same token, I would like to meet you fucktards in person.

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

I think there are a few things in the works, fuckwad. I'm sure Trent will let your sorry ass know.

The Greatest of All Time

YES!!! Please come. I will buy you dinner. I think there are a few get togethers planned so no big group meeting.
        all you touch and all you see, is all your life will ever be

Obesity is a disease. Yes, a disease where nothing tastes bad...except salads.
        jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

I think there are a few things in the works, fuckwad. I'm sure Trent will let your sorry ass know.
          Bitchin'
          YES!!! Please come. I will buy you dinner.
          Alright. Ruth's Chris it is, then.

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

The Greatest of All Time

Bitchin' Alright. Ruth's Chris it is, then.
            Blow me

Hoodoo Guru

Funny you should ask. Just this afternoon I went to check out a new place in West Nashville right off of Charlotte and 51st Ave. Cafe Coco's Italian Market. I talked to the manager and they would be happy to have us. We can meet there Saturday night after the Expo. They have room for at least 25. If we know more are coming I can see if I can get the whole room. Pasta (of course) weak selection of beer, BYO wine. Convenient to expo, park and hotels. As we get closer to the actual date, I will ask people to let me know if they are in or not. Other options are still open. Remember, Saturday before Monkey is Vandy-UT football day, so spots downtown and near Vandy will be busy, and unusually orange.

The tangents are moot.

Cafe Coco? That's only fun for breakfast.

Blow me
                  Well, if you're taking him to Ruth's Chris, he'd better put out.

Amy

The Greatest of All Time

At least twice I think.

I would like to meet you fucktards in person.
                      DUDE. Come!

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Blow me
                        At least twice I think.
                        DUDE. Come!

Lazy idiot

DUDE. Come!
                          You sound like his mother.

Tick tock

Mishka-old log

Be there dude! And...off topic...but on December 29, I will be joining you for the Winter of Globule.
                            jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

Trent, as much as it pains me to say it, that 4-level quote was genius. Sad and twisted genius, but genius nevertheless.

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Trent, as much as it pains me to say it, that 4-level quote was genius. Sad and twisted genius, but genius nevertheless.
                                Blow me