Harpeth Hills Flying Monkey Marathon

To Blow...or not to blow (Read 586 times)

The Thunder

Vote. One time per person. Blow up this place...and create it again for next year at a later date. Or leave it alone and here where it is. You decide. Vote tabulation here. Blow 1 No blow 4

1 Hip and 2 Hamstring reconstructions later…

S&M Collector

I thought this was a thread about visits to Centerville. My bad. Carry on. MTA: I would vote that we leave it alone. It can kind of be like the official FMM hub....although scanning through the posts in the last month, it looks like the swamp has that distinction.
      Come across any cool medals lately?

The Greatest of All Time

Blow it up.
        all you touch and all you see, is all your life will ever be

Obesity is a disease. Yes, a disease where nothing tastes bad...except salads.
        mgerwn

Hold the Mayo

Leave it but kick everyone out.

Lazy idiot

I say leave it as is. There is surely some good stuff in here, and I hate (with few exceptions) blowing up groups. There may come a day that I need information that is contained herein, and blowing it up wouldn't help.

Tick tock

The Thunder

I say leave it as is. There is surely some good stuff in here, and I hate (with few exceptions) blowing up groups. There may come a day that I need information that is contained herein, and blowing it up wouldn't help.
              Drew, you're too needy. Geez.

Sanctuary!

Lazy idiot

Drew, you're too needy. Geez.
                  If I'm going to be a better and faster runner, I have to at least pretend like I want to read the stuff you guys put in these groups. Sheesh...

Tick tock

Sooo will I still be a member even if it's blown up? I'd hate to have to revise my resume'
                      I vote no blow.

Amy

The Greatest of All Time

If I'm going to be a better and faster runner, I have to at least pretend like I want to read the stuff you guys put in these groups. Sheesh...
                        As if anything posted around here would assist with that endeavor.
                        all you touch and all you see, is all your life will ever be

Obesity is a disease. Yes, a disease where nothing tastes bad...except salads.

Why is it sideways?

No.

The Thunder

I just wanted to see who wanted to blow...that's always good things to know. Ya know?

I just wanted to see who wanted to blow...that's always good things to know. Ya know?
                              Apparently, ya got Marcus. Big grin