Harpeth Hills Flying Monkey Marathon

I tapering am Monkey for (Read 574 times)

Won't be me. Not even close. At least my running over the past few weeks has been consistent.
    I'll say.

Lazy idiot

I've heard of someone planning to PR at Monkey. Heh.
      Assuming a finish, I will PR by default. Crap, did I jinx myself? Idiot.

Tick tock

Assuming a finish, I will PR by default. Crap, did I jinx myself? Idiot.
        And watch the monkeys attack.

Lazy idiot

And watch the monkeys attack.
          They will be behind most of you, you'll have to catch the video replay.

Tick tock

They will be behind most of you, you'll have to catch the video replay.
            Or we can let you be a human shield. Big grin

Lazy idiot

Or we can let you be a human shield. Big grin
              How slow are you planning on running? Wink

Tick tock

I can either start @ 10'30" or finish there.

Lazy idiot

I can either start @ 10'30" or finish there.
                  And you think I'll a shield for you? We may not be in the same zip code. Wink

Tick tock

And you think I'll a shield for you? We may not be in the same zip code. Wink
                    If it's your first marathon, you'll go out too fast.

Lazy idiot

You may be right. Even if that's the case, you'll only be behind me for a mile or so. Of course, that may be all it takes...

Tick tock

There's no way Drew will go out too fast. He will pulling me in wheelchair. Plus I'm fat.

When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?

Lazy idiot

There's no way Drew will go out too fast. He will pulling me in wheelchair. Plus I'm fat.
                          I don't even get to push?!? Damn!

Tick tock

Your wheelchair better have REALLY good brakes...you could end up busting through a stone wall or something.
                              I don't even get to push?!? Damn!
                              Push, pull, whatever. Wait. I thought we were getting an electric wheelchair.

Your wheelchair better have REALLY good brakes...you could end up busting through a stone wall or something.
                                I think Drew gets to ride in it on the downhills, so the brakes are not my concern. I'm just there to keep him from starting too fast - and for moral support - and to laugh.