Harpeth Hills Flying Monkey Marathon

Beer trade? (Read 588 times)

bdub

Shoe Alarmist

22 oz. ... smart. I quickly tired of 12 oz. .. so much work to clean.
    I tried a new (to me) no rinse cleaner my last two batches and it worked well. The diluted bleach was an ass pain for reals. I have but 1 case of 22 oz but decided I prefer the 12 oz but that is b/c when I gift the stuff I'd rather keep the extra 10 to myself. Plus I liked the show 12 oz mouse. Commercially, you Southerners have beers we can't buy way up here - like Sweet Water's offerings from Atlanta, for example. Though the last time I bought Sweet Water while passing through on 65 it was older than hearing about Phelps and not nearly as good as what I remember drinking in GA. I have friends who dig Yuengling too (again available in TN but not KY) though they have opted out of my blind taste test challenge pitting Yuengling against Bud or Miller.
    Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

bdub. You can get Bell's in Louisville and we can't get it in Nashville. Just sayin.

S&M Collector

BBC = blah Wink
        Come across any cool medals lately?
        JakeKnight

Somebody remember to bump this so JK sees it on Monday.
          Mission accomplished. I actually just learned some tragic news: Corona is supposedly owned by A-Busch. Which means it, too, is now (or soon to be) Belgian. My favorite beer - my Mexican beer- is Belgian? I don't know what to do anymore. I'm depressed.

E-mail: eric.fuller.mail@gmail.com
          -----------------------------

Oh Mighty Wing

Mission accomplished. I actually just learned some tragic news: Corona is supposedly owned by A-Busch. Which means it, too, is now (or soon to be) Belgian. My favorite beer - my Mexican beer- is Belgian? I don't know what to do anymore. I'm depressed.
            Switch to XX??
            Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Oh Mighty Wing

are those mexican beers?

Lazy idiot

are those mexican beers?
                I don't think so, but I've heard that Damelos Cerveza is pretty good. Or Darlesami Lager, that's tasty, too.

Tick tock

Oh Mighty Wing

I don't think so, but I've heard that Damelos Cerveza is pretty good. Or Darlesami Lager, that's tasty, too.
                  you lost me all I got was XX

Lazy idiot

you lost me all I got was XX
                    My Spanish is a little rusty, but I think the beers I named could be roughly translated as GETM Beer.

Tick tock

Oh Mighty Wing

My Spanish is a little rusty, but I think the beers I named could be roughly translated as GETM Beer.
                      no you can't answer the question and then later decide to GETM me...

Lazy idiot

no you can't answer the question and then later decide to GETM me...
                        You're not following me, if you translate Damelos or Darlesami (including spaces to read properly) from Spanish to English, you get Give Em To Me. Wink

Tick tock

Oh Mighty Wing

You're not following me, if you translate Damelos or Darlesami (including spaces to read properly) from Spanish to English, you get Give Em To Me. Wink
                          i hate you. mta: Wink

Lazy idiot

i hate you. mta: Wink
                            I'm laughing on the inside. It's a dark, evil laugh. But still...

Tick tock

Oh Mighty Wing

I'm laughing on the inside. It's a dark, evil laugh. But still...
                              not mine... the one this message caused was more giggly and happy...