Harpeth Hills Flying Monkey Marathon

Well? (Read 676 times)

JakeKnight

So who's registered? Who isn't? Will there be chicks?

E-mail: eric.fuller.mail@gmail.com
    -----------------------------

Big grin Yes

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson

Mishka-old log

Registration is not open to first-year entrants until tomorrow morning, correct?
        JakeKnight

Registration is not open to first-year entrants until tomorrow morning, correct?
          You are correct, sir!

JillyBeans

Jiggle, jiggle, jiggle.

So who's registered? Who isn't? Will there be chicks?
            My mind read this as TRICKS... funny.
            "The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step."
            Mishka-old log

You are correct, sir!
              HA! HA! HA! HA!
                Will there be chicks?
                Just wear one of your running skirts on Nov. 23rd. Don't you make a hot chick?

Lazy idiot

Yes

Tick tock

I take it you didn't email Trent Wink

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson

Amy

JakeKnight

Just wear one of your running skirts on Nov. 23rd. Don't you make a hot chick?
                        I would do that for a case of beer. I have a sneaking suspicion dudes would actually run faster in skirts. I was seriously considering a gorilla suit. Is that too cliche? Armadillo suits are harder to find.

Mishka-old log

I take it you didn't email Trent Wink
                          I see what's going here. Actaully, I didn't e-mail Trent. We're still uncertain about how everything will work with the NY marathon that month as well. I expect to know either way tonight and planned to register, if that ended up being the case, tomorrow AM. I know a full field is guaranteed, but I thought I'd be safe registering first thing tomorrow. Is it a bad idea to wait?
                          Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Is it a bad idea to wait?
                            It may be. Emails to barleydog are informative. You can make better decisions with information. Let's say you come to some conclusion late tonight, after the owner of the barleydog email has gone to bed. In that case, you may just find yourself SOL. But you are a grown up, capable of making your own decisions. Apparently. For the record, most folks chose not to email. I do not know if that makes them smart or idiots.
                              I would do that for a case of beer. .
                              For real? Because I would seriously consider giving you a case if you wear a running skirt at the Monkey. For the entire 26.2. And it has to be pink.

JakeKnight

For real? Because I would seriously consider giving you a case if you wear a running skirt at the Monkey. For the entire 26.2. And it has to be pink.
                                Can I wear panties? Because apparently it would both make me faster and turn me into a manly man chick magnet: http://runningahead.com/forums/topic/bac5b495c77a40b98f95a47b6f091437