Harpeth Hills Flying Monkey Marathon

Monkey Marathon pictures (Read 909 times)

Elly.

Here it is.  And I got tired and wet, too!

http://www.ellyfosterphotography.com/

Thanks Elly, tough day to be taking pictures.  At least we were running and so were warm.

xor

HolEE Smokes.

Nice shots of a1 at the finish.

Dude.

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Damn.  I laughed.

A1 remains my hero.

Great photos, Elly!  Smile

Amy

Whoa you caught a1 mid chunk. Are you still working on getting the rest of the pics up or did I just miss them somehow? I just see start/finish photos. Great seeing you elly Smile thanks for documenting the suffering.

The rest are here. The best race pictures I've seen at least of myself.

Those are really good!

Imminent Catastrophe

Damn.  I laughed.

A1 remains my hero.

And the new champion of the "best finish line photo" thread.

"Able to function despite imminent catastrophe"

"To obtain the air that angels breathe you must come to Tahoe"--Mark Twain

"The most common question from potential entrants is 'I do not know if I can do this' to which I usually answer, 'that's the whole point'.--Paul Charteris, Tarawera Ultramarathon RD.

√ Javelina Jundred Jalloween 2015

Cruel Jewel 50 mile May 2016

Western States 100 June 2016

bdub

Shoe Alarmist

And the new champion of the "best finish line photo" thread.

A1 is classic but the b side, having been snapped only 17 minutes afterward, is fairly hilarious. 

C-R

Just goes to show Ellys got game with the camera. A1 oxygen shot one year and now the finish hurl. That's up there with Reggie hitting 3 in game 6. Epic hardcore runner.

"He conquers who endures" - Persius
                        "Every workout should have a purpose. Every purpose should link back to achieving a training objective." - Spaniel

http://ncstake.blogspot.com/

Elly.

A1 is classic but the b side, having been snapped only 17 minutes afterward, is fairly hilarious. 

I just worried about Josh sliding in John's hurl.. (:/

http://www.ellyfosterphotography.com/

Imminent Catastrophe

"Able to function despite imminent catastrophe"

"To obtain the air that angels breathe you must come to Tahoe"--Mark Twain

"The most common question from potential entrants is 'I do not know if I can do this' to which I usually answer, 'that's the whole point'.--Paul Charteris, Tarawera Ultramarathon RD.

√ Javelina Jundred Jalloween 2015

Cruel Jewel 50 mile May 2016

Western States 100 June 2016

The King of Beasts

good pictures all around.

"As a dreamer of dreams and a travelin' man I have chalked up many a mile. Read dozens of books about heroes and crooks, And I've learned much from both of their styles." ~ Jimmy Buffett

"I don't see much sense in that," said Rabbit. "No," said Pooh humbly, "there isn't. But there was going to be when I began it. It's just that something happened to it along the way."”

Those other photographers couldn't even get a picture of the winner finishing...pssh.

GO ELLY!