Harpeth Hills Flying Monkey Marathon

Where did the deer carcus go? (Read 409 times)

So I ran the back 6 this morning, started at Vaughns Gap...I saw no deer carcus. I was really disappointed.

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Doubtless hanging up in the trees near a monkey cave, drying out to be eaten at the next full moon.
        That's what I was afraid of... Oh yea...dude, you need to get those signs from me.

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Doesn't matter.

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

You can bring them to packet stuffing.
              Do they have a funny part of the room at their house? Jeff wanted me to ask.

The "carcus" is still there. From the Monkey starting line, it's up the hill and in the field to your right. You may have to wander perilously off the path a bit to spot the ribcage. I'll take pics tomorrow...

The "carcus" is still there.
                  Tonya iz two perdictubul MTA: Big grin

Why is it sideways?

Do they have a funny part of the room at their house? Jeff wanted me to ask.
                    I'm guessing that the answer to this question depends on how much beer we drink.

Lazy idiot

I'm guessing that the answer to this question depends on how much beer we drink.
                      And that if you try hard enough, the answer is always "yes".

Tick tock