Harpeth Hills Flying Monkey Marathon

Another one falls. (Read 689 times)

Did you tell him that his face is getting his?

YOUR face is getting his.

Baha! That's what she said.

The Thunder

I wonder if I kick Candice out of this group, if she'll rejoin the swamp?  It is tempting.

1 Hip and 2 Hamstring reconstructions later…

Nope.

Skooter 3.0

Goddamnit. I'm gonna have to get my own sidekick or something. Candice deserted me, and Thunder's attempt to steal me as a sidekick seems to have fallen by the wayside.

Candice, get back in the GDDMN SWMP!

Goals?

The Thunder

Goddamnit. I'm gonna have to get my own sidekick or something. Candice deserted me, and Thunder's attempt to steal me as a sidekick seems to have fallen by the wayside.

Get that whiskey thing rolling...and you'll get recruited again. 

1 Hip and 2 Hamstring reconstructions later…

Skooter 3.0

It's rolling, I just haven't been happy with the pricing thus-far.

Goals?

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

What is the pricing, and when are we tasting?

Skooter 3.0

The latest is $35 a bottle. I'd like to get things into the $20-25 range.

Goals?

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Since I am $200,000 in the hole, there is no difference to me between $25 and $35 per bottle.

Skooter 3.0

Yeah, but having to buy 150-200 bottles, with only 80 of them spoken for at this point, I have to watch the price.

Goals?

Hoodoo Guru

The latest is $35 a bottle. I'd like to get things into the $20-25 range.

I think most of us were expecting something like $35 rather than $20-$25.  Not that I would mind saving $10-$15, but since this was sold to me as some kind of super premium, one-of-a-kind private label bourbon, $35 did not seem excessive (and I'm a cheap bastard by nature.)

My point is--I'm thirsty.

The tangents are moot.

Hoodoo Guru

Yeah, but having to buy 150-200 bottles, with only 80 of them spoken for at this point, I have to watch the price.

Ah.  How about labeling a bunch of it as Flying Monkey Bourbon, and letting Trent hawk it on the FM site and see if he has any takers.

The tangents are moot.

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

FM bourbon would go for a good $66.6 dollars per bottle.

Skooter 3.0

If you want to take pre-orders, I might be able to make that work , though it would be totally illegal. The issue, is that we have to pay up front for 150-200 bottles @ $35...and I don't think any of us has that. If I can get it down a bit in price, I can probably get the restaurant to commit to at least half the barrel, and that would make it more realistic for the Swamp.

Goals?

You teaming up with The Thunder would be like Robin teaming up with the Green Goblin.

Wait, i'm getting my comic books confused...

Okay, it would be like Robin teaming up with the Joker.

Batman is dissapointed in you.