Harpeth Hills Flying Monkey Marathon

Hotel (Read 425 times)

The Greatest of All Time

At which hotel is everyone staying? I know Dragon and Mrs. Sippy are at the Hampton and Mishka is in his car.
    all you touch and all you see, is all your life will ever be

Obesity is a disease. Yes, a disease where nothing tastes bad...except salads.

Lazy idiot

I'll be lodging at the Hampton as well. Saturday only.

Tick tock

The Greatest of All Time

I'll be lodging at the Hampton as well. Saturday only.
        Wow Drew. 34 miles last week and a 17 mile long run to boot. Nice!

At which hotel is everyone staying? I know Dragon and Mrs. Sippy are at the Hampton and Mishka is in his car.
          Mishka... dangoneit. I'm trying to garner some moral support for not sleeping in the car.
            Wow, you Hampton guys are all staying 1.5 miles from my house.

The Greatest of All Time

Hmmmm.

Another Hamptonite, here.

When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?

Lazy idiot

Wow Drew. 34 miles last week and a 17 mile long run to boot. Nice!
                  You helped kick me in the ass last week. You, and others who will remain unnamed.

Tick tock

S&M Collector

Good job Drew! I am impressed. Keep up the momentum this week and weekend! And, if you feel that you need a day off to rest, then crosstrain. Wink
                    Come across any cool medals lately?

The Greatest of All Time

You helped kick me in the ass last week. You, and others who will remain unnamed.
                      You changed your Avatar and I just noticed. Not sure how I kicked you in the ass other than to kindly suggest that this little race might not be a barrel of Monkeys if one is not somewhat trained. Wink

The Thunder

I will sleep in the park. With the Monkeys...trying to gain their trust.

1 Hip and 2 Hamstring reconstructions later…

And 2 miles from my house. Too bad you can't hold on to that keg until then, Candice!
                          I will sleep in the park. With the Monkeys...trying to gain their trust.
                          Make sure you bring one of your t-shirt quilts with you to stay warm. Tongue