Harpeth Hills Flying Monkey Marathon

Stupid thread. (Read 772 times)

Speaking of his crazy eyes, thanks for sending that in to the Swamp despots so that it could replace my glamour shot for top billing. You're the best, Globs. MTA: Better late and inappropriate than never:

I've got a fever...

I want to taunt you, but your crazy eyes scare me. Maybe I'll just back away slowly.
      No sudden movements, Dragon. Also, you'd be wise to not look directly into the crazy eyes. But don't make it obvious that you're not looking, because I can sense fear. And beer.

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

Jeff, how much of the Kool-Aid did you drink? How can you call this thread stupid? Not only did we get a great cartoon of a monkey trying to fuck a football, but we got Globule's self-portrait as well. Stupid? Pshaw. Great is more like it.

Amy

I have no idea what this thread is about, but for those of you who missed it....I took a "true age" test online yesterday. It said my true age is "2". Yep. 2. Oh, and that picture of Globule is scary.

I have no idea what this thread is about, but for those of you who missed it....I took a "true age" test online yesterday. It said my true age is "2". Yep. 2. .
            Was the first question, do you still poop in your pants?
            "Good-looking people have no spine. Their art never lasts. They get the girls, but we're smarter." - Lester Bangs

Lazy idiot

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA Ha haha ha heh... *snort*

Tick tock

The Greatest of All Time

Lank is my hero. I want to be an accountant now.
                all you touch and all you see, is all your life will ever be

Obesity is a disease. Yes, a disease where nothing tastes bad...except salads.

I've got a fever...

Damn, that's two real LOL's today.

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

Mayo

Thanks. I just peed myself I'm laughing so hard. Which really sucks 'cause I'm still at work. And now I have to expain why I also have tears rolling down my face. Why can't you guys post this shit in the morning when all that happens is I spew coffee on my keyboard (again)? Time to go home.

MM# 4597 / HF #941

The Greatest of All Time

Thanks. I just peed myself I'm laughing so hard. Which really sucks 'cause I'm still at work. And now I have to expain why I also have tears rolling down my face. Why can't you guys post this shit in the morning when all that happens is I spew coffee on my keyboard (again)? Time to go home.
                      The price you pay to hang in the swamp. I can't count the number of times I have had to close my office door.
                      all you touch and all you see, is all your life will ever be

Obesity is a disease. Yes, a disease where nothing tastes bad...except salads.
                        No...it was just a bunch of random health questions.