Harpeth Hills Flying Monkey Marathon

Spades (Read 567 times)

The Greatest of All Time

I don't think i'll be running Monkey in 3:30. But if I do...that means I should have a hell of a spring. Right? Tongue
    I am not running it in 3:30 either.
    all you touch and all you see, is all your life will ever be

Obesity is a disease. Yes, a disease where nothing tastes bad...except salads.
      I am not running it in 3:30 either.
      Good. Do you want to hold hands and skip as we cross the finish line?

The Greatest of All Time

Good. Do you want to hold hands and skip as we cross the finish line?
        As completely gay as that sounds, I say hell yes! That will make for some awesomely funny pictures, right? But we have to come up with something to sing while we're holding hands and skipping. I'll get back to you on that one, but suggestions are welcome.

As completely gay as that sounds, I say hell yes! That will make for some awesomely funny pictures, right? But we have to come up with something to sing while we're holding hands and skipping. I'll get back to you on that one, but suggestions are welcome.
          How about this one? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_uU6aYNXnUk Undecided
            How about "follow the yellow brick road" Or..."we're off to see the wizard" Wait... is that the same song?

The Greatest of All Time

Good try. But no.
                I can't hit those high notes in that song and I doubt Tweak can either. So, we must regrettably pass.
                How about "follow the yellow brick road" Or..."we're off to see the wizard" Wait... is that the same song?
                Yeah, same song. We need something a little less gay Tweak.

S&M Collector

Come across any cool medals lately?
                    Yeah, same song. We need something a little less gay Tweak.
                    Yea, well, it needs to be monkey related. Maybe we could sing that on the way INTO the woods...

The Thunder

I have no idea what has transpired here on this or any other thread. But I like to play Spades. So I'm in.

1 Hip and 2 Hamstring reconstructions later…

S&M Collector

How about "Saved the Best for Last" by Vanessa Williams? Evil grin Tongue
                        Come across any cool medals lately?

The Greatest of All Time

I have no idea what has transpired here on this or any other thread. But I like to play Spades. So I'm in.
                          Cool. That makes 4 of us at least. Thunder, Jeff, JK, and me.
                          Yea, well, it needs to be monkey related. Maybe we could sing that on the way INTO the woods...
                          Hmm. Well there's Monkey Man by the Stones. Or we could sing a really gay Monkee's song.

Why is it sideways?

I'm still in. But no singing.

The Thunder

Cool. That makes 4 of us at least. Thunder, Jeff, JK, and me.
                              That would be a fun game.

1 Hip and 2 Hamstring reconstructions later…