Harpeth Hills Flying Monkey Marathon

Holy shit, 60 people for pre-Monkey dinner (Read 685 times)

Hoodoo Guru

How's that for a response. The Last Supper, indeed.

The tangents are moot.

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

How's that for a response. The Last Supper, indeed.
      Dallas, do you want to send out maps from packet pickup to dinner? I can prepare a link for ya ifn you want.
        Deanna responded right? I kept asking her if she did and she kept saying "Oh yea I need to do that" So she did, right? Because she's planning to go.

Why is it sideways?

Deanna responded right? I kept asking her if she did and she kept saying "Oh yea I need to do that" So she did, right? Because she's planning to go.
          She cannot go. No BFF's allowed.

Lazy idiot

My total should be amended to 5 (down from 7), including me. (No BFF's included. Shit, I lied, there is a BFF included.) Thanks, ag'n.

Tick tock

She cannot go. No BFF's allowed.
              One cannot go anywhere without her BFF.

Why is it sideways?

One cannot go anywhere without her BFF.
                Big Fat Flounder? Baked Freckled Fruit? Bored Female Fruitcake? Bitter Frisky Frog? Bald Feline Frankfurter? Badly Functioning Flypaper?
                Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

My total should be amended to 4 (down from 7), excluding me since I made myself monkey bait earlier today and won't likely survive the weekend. (No BFF's included. Shit, I lied, there is a BFF included.) Thanks, ag'n.

Lazy idiot

Wait... I won't even make the start line? Will I be able to drive down? Can I at least enjoy one night in the cabin? Crud.

Tick tock

Mishka-old log

Big Fat Flounder? Baked Freckled Fruit? Bored Female Fruitcake? Bitter Frisky Frog? Bald Feline Frankfurter? Badly Functioning Flypaper?
                        Not one F-bomb!?!?!?!? Someone get the hippe some coffee!
                        pfriese

Dallas, do you want to send out maps from packet pickup to dinner? I can prepare a link for ya ifn you want.
                          A map at packet pickup would be nice, though I could just print something out from mapquest before leaving.
                          Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

A map at packet pickup would be nice, though I could just print something out from mapquest before leaving.
                            I thought about this, but it might encourage folks who did not sign up for dinner to decide to go anyway...that could overwhelm the restaurant.

Oh Mighty Wing

I thought about this, but it might encourage folks who did not sign up for dinner to decide to go anyway...that could overwhelm the restaurant.
                              maybe there should be a secret code to get the map...

Lazy idiot

maybe there should be a secret code to get the map...
                                who wouldn't guess IDIOT or DUMBASS?

Tick tock